or Connect

Posts by RanMan

Check out La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60, a matte finish SPF60 light fluid that I really like or something like Matte For Men, a SPF 25 which has shine control properties added, a bonus for a lot of guys. Both good, clean products that won't break you out.
Truly, welcome back Uncle Mac!
Bravo MoL!
Ha, I got 0. Based on that you'd think I would have an easier time combining said colors,
You might try Newbury Tailoring Co.
---
Decent rates can be had at Avis with a Costco membership. Costco dot com, Travel, Rental Car, Avis. Pretty happy with that set up.
Whink Rust Stain Remover did the trick for me. Lifted a set rust spot on a white shirt and quickly I might add. Definitely worth a shot.
Jebus Spoo, that's just a flat out impressive drop right there. Thanks for the share.
Shout on collar and cuff as pretreat, then launder. For deeper periodic cleaning, I use small squirt of Dawn (original blue) and a good 1/2 cup Hydrogen Peroxide in a large bowl of water, soak overnight. Go easy on the Dawn if it's in concentrated form - rinse, rinse, rinse... If there's a stain present that will set with heat, use cold water. Otherwise I'll use as warm of water as I can get away with and for white shirts that need serious attention, water off the boil.