or Connect

Posts by RanMan

Bravo MoL!
Ha, I got 0. Based on that you'd think I would have an easier time combining said colors,
You might try Newbury Tailoring Co.
---
Decent rates can be had at Avis with a Costco membership. Costco dot com, Travel, Rental Car, Avis. Pretty happy with that set up.
Whink Rust Stain Remover did the trick for me. Lifted a set rust spot on a white shirt and quickly I might add. Definitely worth a shot.
Jebus Spoo, that's just a flat out impressive drop right there. Thanks for the share.
Shout on collar and cuff as pretreat, then launder. For deeper periodic cleaning, I use small squirt of Dawn (original blue) and a good 1/2 cup Hydrogen Peroxide in a large bowl of water, soak overnight. Go easy on the Dawn if it's in concentrated form - rinse, rinse, rinse... If there's a stain present that will set with heat, use cold water. Otherwise I'll use as warm of water as I can get away with and for white shirts that need serious attention, water off the boil.
Agreed, R.I.P.
Watch that the cleanser you're using isn't too harsh, stripping away too many oils and leaving you dry from the get go. +1 on Clinique, it's an excellent scrub. tomgirl's right on salicylic acid, it's potent and the last thing you want if you already have dry skin. You need to moisturize and for the problem area's, you might to look into a particularly intense, thick moisturizer.