or Connect

Posts by RanMan

Nice set up! Although I've rebuilt engines, changed clutches, and dropped tranny's on the pavement of a cold January driveway, my hands are really about this...
Best of luck dude, this is tough. I had Brittany's as a boy, hunting pheasants in the corn fields of Iowa and although i don't have much to add to this thread, it still grounds me to my feet - thanks Lefty and all. I worked as a boy for Dewey Jontz, a man who first introduced Border Collies into that state in 1938, as I understand it - a stand up man for sure. Anyways, my thoughts are with you Teger.
Oh I get what you're saying believe me, it's just that this is one of those times I don't require scientific verification to provide me a final report on the outcome of what my body has so clearly and positively responded to. I'd also like to think I'm skeptical enough to ascertain if there was a placebo effect happening. The nature of addiction and nicotine withdraw for example is something I don't believe i could sugar pill away. I'm not that good, lol. My Mom would...
And reading "the scientific method" is frankly no substitute for personal experience.Smoking - I've quit a handful of times with some success over the years. Last time was July 2009. I did acupuncture detox as an aid and I gotta say that first 2 weeks where one often turns into an asshole from withdraw ... there was very little of that. I had a pang or 2 at the two week period, but by far, this was this easiest I ever had it. Scant cravings and minimal withdraw - highly...
Ha, boy does this thread deliver!
Back 6 years when I still smoked I came down with a nasty bronchitis, a deep dry cough that occurred at the first hot humid spell of the year, mid June in Boston. Went to my Dr who prescribed antibiotics - 3 days later I'm sleeping 2 hours a night. I'd lay down, but the lungs would fill and I would cough uncontrollably. In desperation I called an Acupuncturist who saw me the same day. I encountered a Chinese dude late 50's who proceeded to tune in to me. My distress was...
nystyle86: I'm sure you realize the product I mentioned does not contain Mexoryl. No? Well I can't argue the price, but please, critique it for what it is. What's more, how about offering a superior option based on your experience? Consumer Reports? please ... There aren't a lot of matte options #1, and #2 a lot of products create breakouts, esp high on the forehead, at least for me. But hey I'm sure CR sets you straight... TheDarkKnight: glad you found something that...
Since I can't edit this post, CalTex:
Yeah , ya know an 8yr old post on a subject studied by the Chinese for how many thousands of years? I guess I understand the horror... eh, maybe you were looking for the crib notes