or Connect

Posts by bwrs

I'm looking for a Barour or Filson waxed jacket in small or medium. Yes, the green jacket with the brown cord collar. I prefer a small, otherwise looking for a medium. Shipping to Europe.  
I'm looking for a Barour or Filson waxed jacket in small or medium. Yes, the green jacket with the brown cord collar. I prefer a small, otherwise looking for a medium. Shipping to Europe.  
I'm looking for a waxed jacket, Barbour or Filson (used or new). Yes, the green one with the brown cord collar in (preferably) small or medium. Shipping to Europe.   
I'm looking for a waxed jacket, Barbour or Filson (used or new). Yes, the green one with the brown cord collar in (preferably) small or medium. Shipping to Europe.   
Same question here. Looking for some shoes... Have to wait 1,5 month?  
It probably sounds quite stupid, but i can't find the 'start a new thread' in Buying and Selling.  I've just joined your website, and I wanted to post about something I'm looking for.  Do I have to wait to be admitted somehow before I can post, or is it just me not being able to find it? Boris.