or Connect

Posts by ColmDawson

Can anyone suggest a jacket similar to the Epaulet Eisenhower that goes for under €200?  
Can anyone suggest a jacket similar to the Epaulet Eisenhower that goes for under €200?  
I'm fairly sure I had a feel of that Louis W. x APC MA-1 here in Dublin a few weeks ago, and it was eerily similar to the TOJ.
@dangerrabbit: The top button looks gimmicky. I'm not sure if the shoes and the pinroll are both out of place, or if it's just the shoes; I would definitely change the shoes though. I do like the look overall! I'd like to see that shirt and jacket with a pair of cool grey/stone chinos.
I think so. Is that brown lamb?
I think that t-shirt in the picture is coming down too far, but it looks like you've just pulled it down. It'd probably shift up to a good length if you walked a bit.
Ah, ok. Thanks!
Of course. I suppose it's less an issue of expense and more about the (in)compatibility of a lengthy MTM process with an expanding body. What I'm puzzled by is why you'd order a jacket with a wait time of several weeks, knowing that your body will probably be appreciably bigger when it arrives. Or is it relatively easy to estimate those increased measurements when ordering?
Or ... why don't people wait until they've finished bulking before they order an expensive MTM jacket?
I don't have a picture of it zipped up yet, I'm afraid. It feels snug but not tight, and the slightly blousey back means it looks a bit less snug than it feels. Thanks! It's a Merc jacket; the logo is a little crown.