or Connect

Posts by silkman

Why not this one at half the price?  I have my eyes on it...   http://www.schottnyc.com/products/other/made-in-usa/leather-naval-pea-coat.htm   The burberry looks good though, how about nordstrom - don't know about them...  
A friend of mine is, how should I say this, "buttless".  As is his dad.   The waist on most of his trousers is ok but the butt is not.  A tailor, so he should do alterations 2 and 3?   Maybe more of #2 and less of #3?  and how to measure properly?   Thanks in advance for the reply...
Chavvy!  
RM Williams rules!  At the advice of an Aussie friend I have bought a pair  -in 2005 I think- and they still look and feel great.   I think its the craftsman with cuban heel.  Reading some of the comments in here, I still remember how comfortable they were out of the box and the fit was almost m2m, although to date they are the only boots/shoes I have bought off the net.    Has anyone tried any exotic leathers (croc, ostrich) or colours (eg red or green)? 205...
Sorry can't tell if it's black or brown.  I know the monogram canvas is brown but...  
Do you have the receipt for that?  
Anything armani.  I especially shudder when I was in Florence, Italy and bought a hideous 4-button suit.  Worst fabric and fit ever