or Connect

Posts by Turb0

Hey guys, I'm looking for a pair of brown casual loafers or driving moccasins. I'm essentially a complete shoe newbie so please bear with me. I'm dealing with a budget of $200, and there are a few Allen Edmonds I've found that look good. My only concern is that in a few threads I've looked at, a few people have said driving moccasins don't last all that long, so is there a noticeable difference in quality at this price point or should I just get something under $100 if...
Bump. Anyone have any input? I'd particularly like to hear whether cashmere lined gloves are warm enough for winter or not.  
I'm looking for a warm, yet stylish pair of winter gloves. I already have a synthetic pair with thinsulate which are pretty warm, they just don't look that good. I live in Michigan so I'm expecting much of the winter to be between 10 and 30 degrees Fahrenheit, and getting down to 0 and maybe a bit colder at night. I'm usually only outside for 5-10 minutes max at a time during the winter, so they don't have to be the warmest gloves in the world, but still I'd like them to...
Ok, looking at V-neck sweaters again, cashmere this time. I've been mostly looking at Polo Ralph Lauren sweaters since I got a good deal on a cashmere one and the fit is about perfect. However, I noticed that Brooks Brothers' cashmere is from Scotland so I'm wondering if I should consider that. The only thing is that I have a Merino Wool BB V-neck and it's a little too big in the body for my tastes, and at times seems like it's a little too short in length. If there's...
That's kind of what I was thinking but I thought that was too big of a price increase just for some brand recognition, but maybe not. I tried emailing RL through the contact thing on their site but they never responded. Maybe they were too embarrassed about the mark-up lol. I'd rather have a clean looking sweater anyway, the logo could be a color that sometimes I might not want in a given outfit I'm trying to put together. (like that bright green logo on the charcoal...
Hey guys, I'm looking to pick up a few V-neck Merino sweaters and found these two on RL's site. They both look like essentially the same thing, except one is $98 and one is $145. What exactly is the difference between them aside from the embroidered logo? I know the more expensive one says "Italian Merino" in the title, but the description of the other one said the wool is Italian too so I'm not really sure. Thanks!   Sweater 1 Sweater 2