or Connect

Posts by Roger

Yes, sold. Many months ago.
Corneliani overcoat, size 50 Euro or 40 US. Label marked 50-6-R, or a regular fit 40 US. 60% virgin wool; 30% angora, 10% cashgora (angora and cashmere goat). Camel color; worn once, but kept in the closet for many years. Price includes Canada Post expedited (air) parcel shipping to anywhere in North America. Shipping to other destinations will add slightly to the cost.
PM sent.
Sutor Mantellasi suede three-eyelet lace-ups with Norwegian welt and rubber heels/soles. As new, only tried on. They are marked "9 1/2" on the tongue, and I believe that they are 9.5D in US sizing since they fit me, and I'm a 9.5. However, here are the dimensions: 12.00" long along the sole/heel; 4.25" wide at the widest part of the sole. I forget what Sutor Mantellasi call the color--maybe mocha--but it should be clear from the pictures. These shoes come with...
Thanks Golden Tribe. I think I've got a handle on this now!
Sutor Mantellasi suede three-eyelet lace-ups with Norwegian welt and rubber heels/soles. As new, only tried on. They are marked "9 1/2" on the tongue, and I believe that they are 9.5D in US sizing since they fit me, and I'm a 9.5. However, here are the dimensions: 12.00" long along the sole/heel; 4.25" wide at the widest part of the sole. I forget what Sutor Mantellasi call the color--maybe mocha--but it should be clear from the pictures. These shoes come with...
Thanks, GBR and Grigory. Actually, I had Googled "kashgora," but got slightly different results, even with the spelling, as "cashgora" seemed the more common spelling (although I wasn't sure it referred to the same thing). Am I correct in assuming that "angora" would most commonly refer to the angora rabbit, as opposed to the goat?
I have a brand-new, with tags, never-worn, camel-colored Corneliani overcoat (topcoat?) that I'm planning on selling on the buy & sell forum. However, there are a couple of things on the label that I'm not sure about and would appreciate any help you could provide in translating them. 1. Size: Given as 50 6 R. I get the 50--about equivalent to a US/UK 40. But what is the meaning of the 6 R? 2. Fabric Content: listed as "schurwolle 60 Angora 30 Kashgora 10". That's...
Monk Model with Broguing, U-last. Euro size 42--, which is to be interpreted, I believe, as 42.5, and which corresponds to 9.5D in US sizing. I am a 9.5, and these shoes fit. They measure 12.00" in length along the bottom of the sole/heel and are 3.98" wide at the widest part of the sole. Have been worn very little--perhaps 4-5 times--and have been well cared-for, living on Vass lasted shoe trees from Day 1. Color is, I believe, dark cognac, but pictures show the color...
The London Model with Stitched Upper, shell cordovan. Color is Bordeaux, or Horween's shell cordovan No. 8 color. Size designated 42--, or 42.5 Euro. Worn very little--perhaps 5 times at the most and kept on Vass lasted shoe trees from Day 1. Shoes come with the Vass lasted shoe trees. Reduced Price: $495 => $375 shipped via Canada Post Expedited Parcel service anywhere in North America. Other destinations may cost a little extra.