or Connect

Posts by Roger

The Weston Hunt Derby--one of the truly iconic men's shoes. The size written in the shoes (see picture) is 9 1/2D, which must translate into either a US 10D or even 10.5D. Length along sole: 12 3/8"; width at widest part of sole: 4 1/2"; insole: about 11 1/4". Handmade in France, with a massive triple sole, Norwegian welt, hand-stitched vamp with waxed linen thread, and steel toe insert. Color: medium brown. I added the Topy sole and Vibram heel just after purchase, as...
Oundles now sold. The remaining two--Newburys and Ashbys--$750 for them both.
Good idea, Tuscan. I'll put all three pairs in a package for $1100, shipping included as above.
Just a hair over 4.0".
SOLD. Edward Green Oundle Monk Shoes made for RLPL - 9/9 1/2D, about 9 1/2D in US system. On EG888 last. Barely worn, perhaps 2 or 3 times at most. EG Burnt Pine color. Edward Green shoe trees included. Price reduction: SOLD. shipped by Expedited Parcel (4-5 business days) to anywhere in NA. Shipping to other countries will add slightly to the cost and will be determined at the time of sale. These are first-line shoes--i.e., not seconds.
Edward Green Ashby Monk Shoes - 9/9 1/2C, about 9 1/2C in US system. On EG888 last. Barely worn, perhaps 2 or 3 times at most. EG Chestnut color, with hand-sewn apron and toe seam (like the Dover). Edward Green shoe trees included. Price reduction: $450 -> $400 shipped by Expedited Parcel (4-5 business days) to anywhere in NA. Shipping to other countries will add slightly to the cost and will be determined at the time of sale. These are first-line shoes--i.e., not...
Price reduction: $475-> $450-> $425-> $400. For sale, Edward Green Newbury in dark brown suede (I believe Edward Green calls this color 'Mink Suede'), size 9/9 1/2E (UK) on the ED 606 last. This size corresponds to a US 9.5D. Worn fewer than 4 times--almost new. Come with EG lasted shoe trees--i.e., made precisely for this size and last--which cost around $125-$150 new. Price is $400 shipped by Expedited Parcel (4-5 business days) to anywhere in NA. Shipping to other...
Hi, But I am a size 9.5 (in the US size system), as are these shoes! Ralph
SOLD. Further Price reduction: $550. Pair of brand-new John Lobb Jermyn II shoes in size 8 1/2E (UK) or 9 1/2D in US sizing. Dark brown; 7000 last. Come with JL shoe trees. Shipping costs will be added once they have been determined for the destination. Buyer can choose from shipping options.
SOLD Price reduction: $800 -> $750-> $700. Pair of brand-new John Lobb Vintage 2005 model in size 8 1/2E (UK) or 9 1/2D in the US system. Parisian Brown Museum Calf; 7000 last. Come with JL shoe trees. (Note: Because of my poor photographic skills, the last picture seems to suggest that one shoe is darker than the other. This is not the case--just the lighting, I guess.) Shipping costs will be added once they have been determined for the destination. Buyer can...