or Connect

Posts by Candella

Sold!
A pair of blue common projects in size 42 for sale. I've used them only once.   No marks on the leather at all except minor creases at the toes.   Looking to get them sold for $200 + $20 shipped anywhere in the world.
I've got a brand spanking new pair of Meermin Double Monks in Cognac Shell. Got them from a GMTO for $400. These are in the Hiro last in size 8.5. They come with leather soles.   There is a real nice dimension to the colour; unfortunately they aren't suitable for me.   Looking to get $350 shipped for these.   We can also work out a deal if you happen to want to purchase other stuff I've got listed.
I've got yet another pair of shells to let go. This a pair of well worn and used but beautiful and very elegant Carmina Alt Wiens in the Forest last; size 8.5UK. They come with shoe trees and shoe bags but no shoe box.   I've attached pictures of all the slightly distinct marks/nicks on the shoes which I will attempt to get rid off when I give the shoes a good cleaning before sending them off to you.   I got them for $895 from Epaulet and as they've been used quite a...
This is sold. Pending payment from an SF member.
This is sold. Payment's been received.
This is sold for now! Pending funds from a SF Member.
Up for sale is a pair of lightly used (no more than 7 times) Alden Burgundy shell chukka boots in 8.5D Barrie in a Commando sole. I got these from Unionmade at USD 720.   No marks to report but the usual creases and rolls seen on shell leather. These will come with their shoe bags and shoe trees but without a shoe box.   Shipping will be from the UK. Priced at USD 400 (by paypal), I am also willing to ship anywhere in the world with free shipping.
Up for sale is a pair of lightly used (used once) C&J Whiskey Shell boots in a UK 8E (normal width). I got these from an MTO at GBP 700 (~USD 1000).   Specifications: Crockett & Jones Skye 2 Wingtip Boot Last: 335 Upper: Whiskey Shell Cordovan Sole: Double Leather Sole Eyelets: 4 Exposed Brown Metal + 4 Brown Metal Hooks Welt: Storm - Possibly flat if possible Edging: Antique *My mistake for listing this as Skye last. It is in fact 335 and the model is Skye 2.   No...
Up for sale is a pair of brand new (never put on) Loden Shell Alt Wien Carminas in a UK8 in the Forest last. I got these from a GMTO by Epaulet at approx. USD720.    No marks to report. These will come with their shoe bags, shoe trees, and the original box.   Shipping will be from the UK. Priced at USD 660 (by paypal), I am also willing to ship anywhere in the world with free shipping.