or Connect

Posts by Concub1ne

After reading the OP my advice is to browse wus, tz etc for at least a few months before taking the plunge. Your tastes will develop quickly.
  My mistake. I though they were part of the epaulet MTO from a while back where carmina accidentally made them on rain instead of queens.
  I think you lucked out when carmina made these on the wrong last. They look even better on rain imo.
Ugh, not again. I had hoped that it was just the lighting of the pics. I'll pass judgment when I get mine, but this isn't something one should have to worry about.   A common issue and likely why the boots come with extra laces in the first place. A pair of mine started fraying at the speedhooks after 1 or 2 wears and finally snapped after maybe 5 wears. I have another pair though that I've worn maybe 10 times and the laces are still as good as new, so not entirely...
That's the FU? It doesn't look so outrageous. It just looks really nice.
  This is probably the norm, or so I keep telling myself.
Stop by after a few wears and post some more pics. I've never seen how the hatchgrain ages.
Man those string loafers are speaking to me. If I didn't have a tassel MTO incoming I'd have bought them already.
  Perhaps I'm missing something, but I don't see any options other than international shipping.    
    I'd like to know this as well.