or Connect

Posts by tnphelps

Found these two items last night at a local thrift/cosignment store. Hugo Boss Blazer and Etro shirt. Both in great condition. Keepers for me...Shirt has a strange cloverleaf pattern but will probably work with a rocker look. I am an ex professional musician. Total Cost $60. Local Goodwills had nothing...Same store had a $1500 Paul Smith Suit with tags still on it for $300 but it was a regular and I am a short. Wanted that suit..
Sorry for my post above.. Wrong forum. I'm a stupid noooob!!!! :)  
I just picked these shirts up for $15 a piece. 5 Lacoste shirts and 1 Burberry shirt. Bought them off a lady on Craigslist here in Orlando. All shirts were in excellent condition, Dry cleaned only. Not the biggest fan of Lacoste shirts as I prefer Robert Graham, Bugatchi and similar types you purchase at Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus but I figured $15 for a $125 shirts in great condition was a good buy. The Burberry shirt (front) is the one I wanted the most because i like...
I just picked these shirts up for $15 a piece. 5 Lacoste shirts and 1 Burberry shirt. Bought them off a lady on Craigslist here in Orlando. All shirts were in excellent condition, Dry cleaned only. Not the biggest fan of Lacoste shirts as I prefer Robert Graham, Bugatchi and similar types you purchase at Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus but I figured $15 for a $125 shirts in great condition was a good buy. The Burberry shirt (front) is the one I wanted the most because i like...