or Connect

Posts by 68Bullitt

I'm in! Hopefully we can get the first 12 to pay quickly to get this started! 
Commando > Ridgeway > Dainite 
@nigeljh : Perhaps we should move over the interest list to the C&J MTO page. Thanks for spear-heading this btw. Look forward to the updated reply from Lauren.  @laufer : I would like to see the shearling collar just like the Turner's, but when we tried this MTO last time, we got a definitive no from the factory. Hopefully we can sway their decision
For those interested, this was the make-up we had discussed: 228 Last - Oak Wax Hide - 5 Speed Hooks - Full Bellows Tounge - Faux Stitch Captoe - Commando Sole - Veldtschoen - Full Leather Lining?
Well Budapest, it looks like we will finally be able to get our Snowdon MTO off the ground. It's too bad we didn't have this interest earlier in the year... We could have been wearing these boots right now  
I'm excited to see that stretch goals are added for the weekender. I want to get my hands on a green one if it becomes available. 
^ The Overton would be fine, but only if the OP doesn't mind patent leather. I think the Alex or Audley would be great options, just give them a good shine. 
I don't recall the stock Snowdon being made with a full bellow tongue. However, there were a handful of us a few months back that tried to get a group MTO for the Snowdown with that feature and a few additional changes. Since we couldn't get enough interested parties, I tried to just do a single MTO, but was informed that they wouldn't make the below. Apparently our request had to be run by the factory for approval. I may try and get that group MTO together again near the...
The fit may have been off in Skyfall, but I wouldn't classify Tom Ford suits as crap. Also, I'd say that the fit we've seen so far of SPECTRE is better than that of Skyfall; not as fitted through the mid, less of a cropped look and the shoulders aren't as narrow.It's all opinion man. I don't see any faults with the QoS suits and they seem to be the most well received as well. What do you not like about them?
We're all waiting for you to kick things off! Jokes aside, I won't have anything in hand until the current run goes into production and sent out. The trick is for me to forget that I placed an order to pass the time.