or Connect

Posts by coolarrow

Everyone that has used usps has reported getting their shoes in 1 month. You're the first one that has gotten them in 10 days.  
I haven't found anything for me, but this thread is on fire with all these retailers having sales.
Went with some old school Bostonian crown windsors today:  
I haven't found that shell stretches that much. What I've thought was shell stretching, was actually my foot settling into the footbed.  I have heard that putting pressure on shell from the underside (w/ a shoe stretcher) is dangerous.  Shell has a tendency to crack or split when you do this.  Calf is much more forgiving and will expand. 
Calf will stretch. And, a cobbler can stretch them. However, if the shoes you're referring to hurt when you put them on, don't do it.  If they are just snug, then buy them.
Thanks. Although I am tempted, these look kinda dry (see outer left shoe).  Could be a case of dry C&J shellitis. For used shoes, the uppers better be perfect.
Cigar(!) to start out the week. Str8 tips on Aberdeen last. In the sun:     In the shade: Make it a great week, boys.
[[SPOILER]] My faves are the cappuccino shells. Great stuff, buddy.
I have an Amex business card that can override this. I haven't tried it in a long time, but they will back you up of you don't want an item, wrong size and, of course, defect. Generic MC and visa won't do this.