or Connect

Posts by urbanwoodsman

No need to be like that about it. She's as welcome to post as the next person. Happy Holidays, fellow enthusiasts! 
Picked up a pair of Left Field's 17oz. Cone Milles denim in the Greaser fit, and had the pleasure of meeting both Johnny and Christian. I can't say enough about the jeans. From the indigo dye to the fit and heavyweight fabric, they're simply remarkable. I can't wait to see how they begin to fade. In addition, Johnny and Christian are great guys. They were helpful, cheerful, and as y'all might imagine, quite knowledgeable. Looking forward to purchasing more of Left Field's...
Roe Bucks are legit. They're just an awesome jean. Can't wait to see what kind of fades I achieve. As others have suggested, I'd wear them without an initial soak.    The Boss Jeans are freakin' great -- probably my favorite RRL jeans. Anyone pick up anything during the latest sale?
Mister Freedom and RRL Goods:   http://www.ebay.com/sch/urbanwoodman/m.html?item=161466482833&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Just went to the Left Field store, only to find out it's closed today. Major bummer!
Does anyone know if the number to the store has changed? I've been calling for the last 4 days and someone has yet to pick up the phone.
I returned a pair of LVC jeans to the Levi's Meatpacking store in Manhattan and received a $283.00 store credit. It can be redeemed at any Levi's store. I am looking for $200.00 dollars, and am only willing to do meetups at public locations in Manhattan.   Please feel free to PM me with any questions.
Picked this up from the sale, but it's too small for me. Willing to pass it along at cost if anyone is interested. It's a size small. If no one is interested, I'll just send it back. PM me if you have any questions. 
When comparing the RRL chambray to the J.Crew chambray, it's important to know what details are important to you. If you're into triple-stitching and chain-stitch runoffs, then RRL is the way to go. However, if you prefer the more discreet selvedge details, then J.Crew is probably your best bet. In terms of overall quality, I'd give the nod to RRL, though not by much. I also find the colorway of the RRL chambray to be nicer. That said, there's no way the RRL one is worth 2...
  Anyone care to trade their medium for my BNWT Large? If so, shoot me a PM. Thanks.