or Connect

Posts by urbanwoodsman

When comparing the RRL chambray to the J.Crew chambray, it's important to know what details are important to you. If you're into triple-stitching and chain-stitch runoffs, then RRL is the way to go. However, if you prefer the more discreet selvedge details, then J.Crew is probably your best bet. In terms of overall quality, I'd give the nod to RRL, though not by much. I also find the colorway of the RRL chambray to be nicer. That said, there's no way the RRL one is worth 2...
  Anyone care to trade their medium for my BNWT Large? If so, shoot me a PM. Thanks. 
I had the opportunity to handle and try on the new Limited Edition Roe Bucks recently, and I have to say, they're pretty awesome. The texture of the denim reminds me a bit of the "Boss" buckle-back jeans released Spring 2013. If you're looking to cop, be sure to buy your size, as they're sanforized. 
I'd be interested in the measurements. 
If someone really wants to press the matter a bit, they could use the fact that some orders were allowed and some were cancelled. Simply ask on what grounds some orders were allowed and why yours was not. I mean, it might not be worth it, but it's pretty shitty that they're picking and choosing who gets what. That said, the code was a godsend. I look forward to seeing some pics of everyone's stuff.
Website still sells old stock. I know that for a fact. Hope that helps. "Made in the USA of Imported Fabrics"
Interestingly enough, I commented on how those would break in nicely right after that pic was posted. Looks like I need to pay closer attention. Thanks for the help - appreciate it!
Anyone have pics of broken-in indigo clyde trousers?
When I'm in the New York area I reach out to see if they have anything good. I don't get shipment info. In fact, I'm pretty sure they don't know of shipments until they open the boxes.
I know someone who works at the PSR store, and since it's considered a factory store by virtue of their stock, they have to accept the coupon.