or Connect

Posts by urbanwoodsman

Have the same sweater. It's awesome, especially after a few wears. Just don't make the same mistake I made, and use it with a white t-shirt...
Feel free to drop us a message at sales@thecorridorstore.com and we'll be happy to extend a discount. Offer valid until Friday, May 29th.    Be sure to mention your Styleforum member ID in the email.   Hope y'all had a great Memorial Day Weekend.   Cheers,   Paul
Gonna have to echo the above sentiments: wash your jeans when they're filthy and smelly. Also, I'd recommend a 30-45 minute cold soak before breaking in a new pair. As I understand it, the starch takes away from the longevity of jeans (leads to early blowouts, etc.), and soaking them, even if only for a short amount of time, removes the starch. Now, the counter-argument is that your jeans won't develop the same "sick fades," but I disagree with that, as cold water (I'd...
Not sure what you mean "cheating buyers." I've been a customer of Left Field's, I know plenty of people loyal to the brand, and I'll soon carry them in my stores, and I've never heard of them "cheating" anyone. Christian is a good, honest dude who makes excellent clothes at reasonable price points. He's one of the few honest dudes in the business.
Biltmore has a decent selection of obscure pieces left. At least that's what I've seen. 
That's why my store is in Fort Lee, NJ -- otherwise known as Little Korea. 
Happened to me 4 times in November, so I feel your pain.
The Hayward Herringbone Trousers are awesome.
Unfortunately, I do not. For further assistance, please contact us via www.thecorridorstore.com, and I will have one of my employees assist you.
I'm having a 45-percent off Engineered Garments sale at my store: www.thecorridorstore.com.    Check it out, and reach out via the site if y'all see anything appealing.