or Connect

Posts by gknix

I need to check.
Checking on size will revert
Purchased from style forum. Hampton last. Left shoe is scraped on the left side (which I captured in the photos) and various minor blemishes elsewhere that are now polished with marks almost disappeared from a short distance away (you won't be able to see them if you stand up, but will see minor marks if you put it under extreme scrutiny). Comes in original box with dust bags.    I have also placed vibram topy's on the bottom of the sole since purchasing, which can be...
Posted in the wrong forum.
I am quite mad at myself about this, but I bought a size too large when I made my trip to San Francisco two and a half weeks ago. I wore the shoe twice to work, so the shoe is in excellent condition.   This is Norwegian Front Blucher Oxford Size 9D, in black calf in aberdeen last. Looking to let go for the price above, without shipping (original price US$550 without tax). It really is a bargain since I only wore this twice!   Shipping from Hong Kong. In case you...
Price check for Dalton. Walnut Calf and Burgundy Shell to Hong Kong , thanks!
Classic Alden longwing bluchers in size 8.5D. I bought it from a member here at style forum and arrived several days ago. Unfortunately the shoe is too long for me, and I need to find a size 8D instead. I tried them once and never used them again since I received them. Shoe tree included.   I'll therefore post the link and pictures of the shoe of the original seller since I think he took beautiful pictures of the...
Up for sale are Allen Edmonds Park Avenue Size 8D in merlot color. I love the color, love the style but unfortunately it doesn't fit me as I have never owned a pair of AEs before. My friend bought it for me in NYC (the boutique store) and brought it back to me in Hong Kong.   I wore the shoe 4 times and it hurts the side of my feet incredibly as I hoped that breaking them in would help. I just can't stand it.   Hope these can be passed to another happy owner.   I can...
I think this is all very personal. I assume you're not too enamored by any specific watch movement, and in that case, i think any respectable movement will do. At that price range, tbh, I would look for 2nd hand watches as they give you a much better value and many more choices. You could look at Glaschutte pano series, JLC, Breguet, Gramd Seiko. If you love the sweeping hands, i would highly recommend you check out the Grand Seiko spring drive. They seconds hand is...