or Connect

Posts by gknix

Price check for Dalton. Walnut Calf and Burgundy Shell to Hong Kong , thanks!
Classic Alden longwing bluchers in size 8.5D. I bought it from a member here at style forum and arrived several days ago. Unfortunately the shoe is too long for me, and I need to find a size 8D instead. I tried them once and never used them again since I received them. Shoe tree included.   I'll therefore post the link and pictures of the shoe of the original seller since I think he took beautiful pictures of the...
Up for sale are Allen Edmonds Park Avenue Size 8D in merlot color. I love the color, love the style but unfortunately it doesn't fit me as I have never owned a pair of AEs before. My friend bought it for me in NYC (the boutique store) and brought it back to me in Hong Kong.   I wore the shoe 4 times and it hurts the side of my feet incredibly as I hoped that breaking them in would help. I just can't stand it.   Hope these can be passed to another happy owner.   I can...
I think this is all very personal. I assume you're not too enamored by any specific watch movement, and in that case, i think any respectable movement will do. At that price range, tbh, I would look for 2nd hand watches as they give you a much better value and many more choices. You could look at Glaschutte pano series, JLC, Breguet, Gramd Seiko. If you love the sweeping hands, i would highly recommend you check out the Grand Seiko spring drive. They seconds hand is...