or Connect

Posts by herzzreh

What are some good lightweight jeans for humid weather in a cut similar to PBJ 003 or Fullcount 1105?
So PBJs and Fullcounts can stretch out good 2 inches from tagged and past the raw state (I already fucked up twice). What about Oni and Samurai? What's the deal on their shrinkage and stretching?
ignore
I'm for MTO, but probably will run more than 190, no?Btw, 185 is about 192 today when adjusted for inflation, so in reality, price would stay the same.
Mike, Cameron Walts were about 150 in 2011, weren't they? I'm personally ok with a 190 for those pants, just because I love them. You obviously know the market better, so if you have to use a different cloth, by all means! I can't wait!
Those! I'd buy 2-3 pairs this time around! (If the price is reasonable)On a side note, I need about an inch or so in the ass and the waist after a recent weight gain. Can I get this out of the Walt? Any experiences?
Hey... about 3 years ago you ha these tan pants made out of some WW2era-type fabric, I forgot the name. Any slight chance you'd be restocking those? I knew I should've bought 2 pairs.
Forgot how well these stretch, got a somewhat loose one-wash, stretched out to a point where even braces barely hold them up right. Can fit a whole palm in the waist.
Majorly messed up sizing on mine... one-wash 003s, tagged size 33, inseam 30. $200. Worn for less than 24 hours. Any takers?
What cuts are close to Fullcount 1101? Looking for something slubier or thicker...