or Connect

Posts by codeman92190

Just wear the loafers, man. 
I refuse to tip the valet in most situations where I am forced to valet, unless it is the type of upscale establishment where you can assume it will be the case. It just seems like such a racket to me when I go somewhere and they wont let me park my own damn car.      That, and I'm cheap.
I don't see anything wrong with it at all. In fact, I would even take it a step further and find one with a box check. I'm sure some people here might moan and joke about looking like the "Joker", but I think that just shows a lack of imagination. There is nothing about purple to me that exceeds the bounds of good taste, so long as you're not using it to conduct especially serious business. 
Love it. I would probably prefer the stripes a little bit further apart, but I guess that is just preference. As I suspected, some patterns just don't photograph well from afar without top-of-the-line cameras.  
  Awesome getup, especially for a wedding. My only complaint is that these photos make those pinstripes almost looks like cords. Do you have a closeup of the fabric?
  Is it really spelled "Wearhouse"? I've never noticed that. Solid pun. 
  +100,000   To the OP, you've got to understand that this is a community, and not just a question answering service. If it were just you, it wouldn't be so bad, but when you have a handful a people a week asking the same damn questions over and over again with no attention paid to the general mindset or what this forum is for, it gets a little annoying, especially when they do nothing to contribute to the community in return. If you are curious as to why some people seem...
    "Styleforum says not to button the bottom button? Fuck you, I'm royalty" 
I have been wanting a pair of slippers for quite some time, but I just couldn't justify spending $400 on something I would just be wearing around the house. Luckily, good ol' Brooks Brothers had a pair in the back and after trying them on I just couldn't resist. Probably the most pointless thing that a college student living in a closet-sized New York City apartment could ever buy, but they put a smile on my face every time I see and/or wear them, so I'm going to...
  Not a big deal. I won't miss the $5 I spent on it, haha.    Now for something that I just want to brag about. I have been pining for a pair of shoes exactly like this, and was about to resort to just paying full price, when I stumbled on these:                    I have to admit that these are probably my best fitting and most comfortable pair of shoes now. It's like wearing slippers.