or Connect

Posts by bonggus

Bought it from Singapore in Feb 2014, used one time only.   Comes with original package. As shown in picture, it has personalisation voucher which can be used in Montblanc store to engrave your identical initial.   Please PM for postage and more information
Just bought yet the size is a bit big for me. The cardigan is: 100% Virgin Wool Unique Lattice Texture Knit Ribbed Collar, Cuffs, Hem and Placket Concaved Metal Button Closures Knitted In Denmark Measurement Pit to pit 20.5 Length 27.5 Please PM for postage and other information
Sorry for late reply! it's sold already. 
norse projects anton check shirt for sale.    its composition is 100% cotton with single button down chest pocket. Norse labelling inside placket and has single vent under arm. Button down collar.   pit to pit 54cm Back 74cm sleeve 54cm   I worn it only 5 times and dry cleaned.    Please PM for postage and any queries.   Thanks 
PM sent
norse projects shirt up for sale. The shirt has a full length button placket, two flap over button closure chest pockets, double button cuffs, curved bottom hem and the woven norse projects tab to the bottom left. 100% cotton pit to pit: 20.5 back: 28.5 shoulder: 16 arm: 19.5 Worn only twice, Please drop me PM for enquiries and shipping. Thanks
bump
Selling brand new Carven tailored wool trouser   Tailored trousers made from premium virgin wool. Cropped style with a slim fit. Finished Hem as well. Two buttoned back pockets and two slanted side pockets.   I am normally wearing 32 yet this trouser is smaller to fit.   Measurements are below:   Waist: 42.5cm Length: 101cm Thigh: 29cm Hem: 17.8cm   Please PM for the postage or any query.
Selling brand new Folk tees    PRICE DROP 60.00 ->> 30.00   Bought it few days ago from local shop and never managed to put on it. As seen from photos, it's in excellent condition.   I do only accept paypal and do ship internationally,   Please PM me for the postage.   Thanks 
bump-!