or Connect

Posts by bdude

I am 44. Yeah officine chelseas get least wear so they will be going ( not bad boots though and very comfy).Your line up is nice but again depends on what you wear on top. I can not wear RO footwear ( and i have tried). So my vote is creepers and bbs reversed out
^^ My thoughts as well but i love them too! Have gotten attached to my bootsies - they have become my best friends!
The dirty crew! Someone has to go! suggestions welcomed? (A1923 culatta cavalo, CCP drips roo, CCP coil, MA+ horse, Guidi calf, Officine)
^^ congrats man! Please more close ups of leather when you have time to compare buff vs horse. Regarding cobbler - yes on all points but research the one you wanna use! your averige neighbourhood cobbler will say yes and do his own thing despite. You need someone who has worked on high end boots ( and it is still not a guarantee). Re balance - Not to alter the relative height balance between the heel and the front outsole. Enjoy!
^^ me confused!
Black calf cap toe 986 model. Vibramed. Will have pics in few days
^^ will do! Meanwhille if anyone is looking for Guidi backzips in calf sz 46 for cheap hit me up
thanks buddy - just picked the MA+ back zips in horse ( a long time grail of mine)!!! Cheers!
^^ my source is the instagram feed of project 3.14. Some beautiful deepti pieces in there
^^ coil 2009? Mine seem to have slimmer shaft. Best ccp tornadoes period!