Posts by bdude

Just a note of praise to the guys at IDOL BROOKLYN. Although I met Alex and Wei diring the Grey Market days this was my first purchase with them and I was mind blown by their stellar customer service: Bought smthg last Friday and left a message that since I am going away early this week they should delay shipping my purchase with a week or so, so I am back when it arrives. Instead Alex threw in complimentary next day delivery to Canada on an already heavily discounted...
^^ got 2 and this one is a bit snug on me now ( been working out) Love my PH blazers though!
PAUL HARNDEN MENS ( classic) black BLAZER sz L, AW15, wool/linen ( fits 50 or even 48 with a room for layers) Condition 9.5/10 with tags and extra button. Contact me if interested for price/measurements.
^^ insole them! Pnp would do exchange or store credit but only unworn items ( also it is a hussle when international shipping with duties taxes etc)
^^ either way it is a pile of pretentious BS..
^^ talk to eton
^^sadly true - have been searching for a dry cleaner in montreal with a 'delicate' dry clean option without success. How do you maintain your blazers ( PH wool/linen for example)?
^^ 786. Love my 788z - removed 1/4" from heel and bob's my uncle..
^^ roo only good on drips imho
Had both calf and FG horse. ( 988 and 788). Both great with slight pref for fg horse ( did not strech as much)