or Connect

Posts by Tamyom

XS if you want it adjusted to your 32'' chest and slim (only a shirt and thin jumper underneath). S if you want it roomy for more layers.
Hi   Could anyone confirm if these Ralph Lauren boots were made by Crockett & Jones and would anyone know the name of this model? They're made of rough out leather if that'ts not explicit with the photos. Many thanks in advance!!  
Sports coat from the famous Doriani Milano. 100% silk, lining cupro bemberg. Very good condition.     Shoulder to shoulder: 46cm Armpit to armpit: 51cm Shoulder seam  to cuff: 62cm Collar seam to end of back: 73cm   Contact me for shipping fees.   http://www.thesartorialist.com/photos/doriani-milan/
Hi.Thank you very much for all the praise on my boots shown a few pages back. To answer one of the questions raised, I am not the first owner and I confirm they have not been kept safely inside a closet during all these years. Although they were pampered just before I took the photos, they have been on the field and used as the rugged country boots they're expected to be. For the sake of science, and also to satisfy the curiosity of C&J aficionados, I just took some...
    Crockett & Jones boots made in 1944. Planning to resole in 2044.
PM sent
Anyone can comment on Grenson anniversary Edition shoes?
Hi, can anyone comment on the quality of Grenson's Anniversary Edition shoes.   Thanks
The photos speak for themselves. A pair of John Lobb St James derbies, bespoke, that cost new around 3000 pounds.   The length of the exterior sole is 29.5cm, and the width at the widest point is 10cm. The length of the interior sole is more or less 28-28.5 cm (difficult to be more accurate than this).   The shoes are in good overall condition. Normal creasing on uppers as you can see on the photographs.   Please, reasonable offers only.
The photos speak for themselves. A pair of John Lobb St James oxfords, bespoke, that cost new around 9000 pounds.   The length of the exterior sole is 29.5cm, and the width at the widest point is 10cm. The length of the interior sole is more or less 28-28.5 cm (difficult to be more accurate than this).   The uppers are in very good overall condition (one very small cut - 5the photo). They could benefit from a refresh/change of the interior sole which is quite used....