or Connect

Posts by Siwash

I have the burgundy BB chukka, it is a great boot, GLWS
Loro Piana Brunello Cucinelli Edward Green RLPL Drake's Marciolano APC Zimmereli Brook Brothers I could do my entire wardrobe in those and die happy
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini You wouldn't have to touch a thing if you transfer in Panama. Everything is contained in one terminal and since they're smart enough to realize they're an important international hub they don't make their passengers deal with customs unless they're exiting the airport. The food court's upstairs which is retarded because Panama is an oven and they don't believe in air conditioning, so you can guess where all the hot...
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek Well, coming back, I can say with 100% certainty that even if you're transferring to a flight with a destination outside of the US, you still go through customs because i guess the airport wasn't designed to facilitate transfers between destinations outside of the US. If it was JUST an extra security check of your bags it might not be as bad, but being forced through customs is a waste of time, and you do in fact...
PM sent..
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/DSC05969.jpg I like these..how much were they?
Not to freak you out, but a close friend of mine is being treated for a cancerous tumor in his tonsil...go get it checked out.
I had a walk through a Zara recently and was pleasantly surprised at the selection and decent prices of some items.
A casual backyard BBQ? I know this is SF but i would wear shorts and a polo shirt, check out the Brooks Brother's site, everything you see there is classic and acceptable...and buy some jeans...just not dad jeans...lighten up..have fun ..life is short
Quote: Originally Posted by Nstar Still trying to figure out where to buy these in Toronto...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! In order to buy these in Toronto you will need to go to Pearson and buy a ticket to New York. Despite being the centre of the known universe....you cannot buy G&G in Toronto.