or Connect

Posts by White Lotus

Custom Japanese RRL patchwork shirt. What do u guys think?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/282306710992?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   ^ Purchase with link   Arpenteur zip up sweater in Navy (Brand NEW with tags in size SMALL). Zip up closure. Shawl collar. Rib details. Patch pockets. Straight hem. • 100% wool • Hand wash cold, dry flat • Made in France   - PM for measurements
I posted Brathwait awhile ago. For the price point, its a beautiful fun watch to have. 
  ^ The jacket. Yay or nay?
  Yay or nay?
I truly feel that the US will emerge as the greatest superpower in 4 or 8 years with Trump. We're going to peak. Can't wait for the haters when they see it right in front of their eyes. ;-)
I used to wear bright colors. Colored flannels. Floral shirts. etc. but nowadays I'm moving towards darker colors with a pop of bright ones occasionally. More minimalist you could say.
Lets ride on the Trump Train baby! Whos with me? 👊🏻😁 #greatnessawaits #lockherup
Anything wrong with China? Anyways, RRL has better designs than the other brands with more "streed cred". 😂 I own 3sixteen and orslow. Visvim is too expensive for me. EG and 3sixteen collections look bland most of the time. I already posted this be4. RRL has better designs than them. I feel like you're paying for the design. I do wish the other "street cred" brands would produce pieces by RRL.
  ^ Yay or nay?