or Connect

Posts by White Lotus

^ Its on Unionmade site.
Unionmade has measurements but I'm not sure if they're 100% accurate.   
  ^ The Rawlins Jacket's color does not look like the one shown on the web. lol.  
Yea there was a 40+40 sale. It was definitely a glitch. it happened 2 weeks ago on thursday early in the morning 4am. It was stopped but then the glitch went on again at midnight i believe. I hope it happens again. Fingers crossed. hahaha
what do u wana know about it? I'm 5'7 145lbs with a chest of 38. I got XS. Fits snug. If u want to layersize up one. Other than that pretty good jacket.
I received my mech ch0re jacket. It has a distinct smell lol. It fits ok. The chest sits alil low. The buttons are ok. The neck and wrist buttons r reinforced well. The buttons on the body are reinforced like a key chain. Lol. Rrl has weird proportions. I cant button the neck but i can button using the extended neck tab. The shoulder seam passes my shoulders. I am stocky for my height and weight too. I think my shoulders are around 17. So i dont know who in the world has a...
what are your measurements? Height, weight & chest?
Mocha looks almost like the black colorway. Its subtle. Saddle colorway is better imo. The color difference from black is clearly noticeable. 
  Which one? And what do you guys think?
it fits pretty well. Thanks man. I like what im seeing. Can you button up the neck?