or Connect

Posts by White Lotus

unless you want to look like a goof ball tucking in short sleeve shirts is a big N.O. Its already bad as it is when the sleeves of the shirts are too long.
I've read other threads about stacking. Most people prefer stacking on slim fit jeans. No stacking on straight fit jeans and pants/chinos.   How does the rule apply to slim fit twill pants?   Also what do you guys think of stacks on straight jeans?
Anyone?
I've read other threads about stacking. Most people prefer stacking on slim fit jeans. No stacking on straight fit jeans and pants/chinos.   How does the rule apply to slim fit twill pants?
My chest is 38. My waist is 30. My sleeve is 32. My neck.... 14.5-15. what ESF shirt size 2 get? 14.5 or 15?
Anyone tried the Tailored slim fit Banana Republic shirts? How are they? Thinking about getting one.
A lot of insecure people in this forum. its a shirt. You pay for what you get so I don't know why are you guys bitching about this. Anyways, I am interested in getting one from Gap. I wear a small in J Crew Slim Shirts and Custom fit POLO. What size should I get for these shirts?
anyone else?
imo they look great in anything. plus they're comfortable. 
Thanks for your feedback. How about the 1st one?