or Connect

Posts by White Lotus

To each his own. You're bigger than I am and the hoodie fits well.
Yes they're so comfortable. Its like you're walking on clouds my friend said haha. I like this trend.
I bought a sherpa corduroy denim styled jacket from them. GQ collection was a disappointment for me. I'm on the small side and i wear XS to S in GAP tops and the gq stuff like the en noir pullover and the BTailors shirt was too big for my liking. Should have got the joggers by en noir and Elliot Co.
thank you.
Hey guys, my chest measures around 36-37. I usually wear shirts with 40 chest or 20 pit to pit. My shirts are usually sized small. The Gitman Vintage size chart for small is 19 p2p that means its 38 chest measurement. The Small sleeve is 25 inches. My sleeve is around 22 inches. The medium gitman vintage is 40 in the chest but the sleeve is 25. Do you guys think my body type can fit in a GTV? Or would the sleeves be too long? and would i still be able to move with the...
np. RL classic fit polos were too long on me. Also too much room than i would like. The custom fit ones were too tight. I wear size small btw. You wear a slim RL polo? That would be freaking tight as hell for me. lol.
"Having just visited many stores on the search for the perfect-fitted, affordable OTR shirt, I made the following ranking based on how slim the shirts are, in general (not taking specific measurements, etc.). For reference, I'm 5'8'', 145lb, ~10% BF (14'' neck, 33'' sleeve, 36-37'' chest, 29'' waist). The price ranges are what I expect to buy for, when they're on really good sale. Also, please be aware that everything is biased, based on my own experiences. 13. Lands...
guys what if the sleeves are alittle big long? About an inch longer across my wrist, should i tailor it?
Great idea. amazing sneakers. But I had to pass on that price tag.... :'(
The best selling ones on the site are JE & En Noir followed by Mi Nii & BTailors. Btw what is up with the sweatpants hype? Those things sold out fast.