or Connect

Posts by Death24xASecond

This could be quite interesting, especially with that texture (or whatever it is--I honestly don't know enough about leatherworking to be accurate). How much do you anticipate such a jacket might go for? Apologies if the topic has already been discussed; I just popped in because it was mentioned over in the TOJ drama thread.
Yes, well, you'd kind of have to compensate.
5'3"...4"...6"...I'm now genuinely curious what the average height of customers in this thread is.
Damn. Yeah, the vein issue is not new, but I've seen few clear pictures of it. Now that I have, I'm kind of glad I got out of TOJ when I did...I really don't like that kind of veiny appearance. 
 This man is a god damned poet.
Is there any word on the legal approaches? This spreadsheet stuff frankly just seems like a distracting sideshow designed to delay and obfuscate. 
Guy has asked us to email him so that he can track our order (or variations of that request) multiple times now. What makes you think he's going to do better with an even more complicated method, lol.
I like how he tried to buy time (fuck if I know what for) by basically giving you guys a load of homework (that should in the first place be his work anyway). Guy's daft. 
This seems absolutely relevant. 
Well, if you ever believed an $800 jacket used the same leather as Tom Ford uses (I'm paraphrasing Drew's claim, but fairly certain that that's the gist of it)... @James Hyams : My thanks to you for trying to put some pressure on Paypal. Even if they can legally wiggle out by claiming they aren't liable, in this case it's exactly true that their chargeback window got exploited. It shouldn't be this easy, and any publicity is good publicity.   This is very silly. I hope...