or Connect

Posts by JimmyHoffa

It's not about the money, money, moneyWe don't need your money, money, moneyWe just wanna make the world dance, Forget about the Price Tag.Ain't about the (ha) Cha-Ching Cha-Ching.Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-BlingWanna make the world dance, Forget about the Price Tag.
 Right, well, I paid $180 for Leather - 65ml. So I was more on the pricey end. Well done though!
 lol! Ovlov and I just went ahead with his suggested deal! Is the difference really that much? We ended up being hit with only $10 shipping - each.
Congratulations, Jason!
Your shirt fits brilliantly - where did you get it? Really looking forward to seeing the end result - looks great thus far. I'm surprised he selected the buttons before the cloth!
You've finally stopped blurring your face! Great fit, mate! And a lovely jacket. Oh, and keep up the quality reviews - I like them.
 Keeping in line with the positive and friendly attitude laid down by other members of this thread, I have to say that your question is superficial. There is no such thing as a 'perfectly fitted jacket' as perfection is not possible, hence it is impossible to answer you question. Acquiescence! Dropping the big words!
 You have a lot of time on your hands. As for the dictionary being 'superficial'.......lol.
 You can customise all of that when ordering a suit from Patrick. If you want your breast pocket moved up 1 cm from the 'pattern' suit you are wearing, they can do that for you. So by your definition, Patrick is bespoke.
 But that's the point - MTM is bespoke. It's a 'type' of bespoke. So they are technically not wrong in not correcting the newspaper articles. Zink and Sons, full bespoke suit for $2,000? Are you sure?