or Connect

Posts by JimmyHoffa

I shave twice a week, and I am old enough to shave.
 I got a Christmas card from them with a complimentary shave. It's a shame it is for Melbourne only :(.
 Lads, there's no need for me to say anything - Skeen speaks for me. I will say one thing though. Isn't it interesting that the two kids that trolled me all day everyday, are now trolling everyone else? Kumbaya.   Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and I hope you have a great holiday, James Journeyman.
$475   Edit: Are you guys are happy to ship to Australia?
 Has to be an increment of $25 big fella. All the best.
 I bought the Henley Indigo, the Indigo Rinsed Dyed Pique and the Loopwheeled crewneck tee. I never knew you could get such variation in fabric and feel from three t-shirts! The Rinsed Dyed is the thickest and most rough, followed by the loopwheeled and then the Henley. The Henley is very thin, but is semi-loose at the same time. The loopwheel is definitely more of a body hugger - quite flattering. The Rinsed is almost like, Denim? It's very hard to describe, but it...
You definitely got a lemon. They don't look remotely similar.
It's a shame you are so vain. But if you insist.   Done, I've amended my posts.
  I can't confirm who DR is, but if my suspicions are correct, I may have only known him briefly in primary school. He left the local school to go to a 'talented and gifted school' for high achieving individuals.I hope this explains why I make the odd jibe at him - something I'll stop doing.