or Connect

Posts by JimmyHoffa

$275 USD inc. shipping was the best I could do for the Filson 257. In Otter Green.   Many thanks for the all advice, team.   According to my ability to use a tape measure it should be able to fit a standard takeaway container. Winning.
That was a big drop - poor girl.
People are giving me shit at work because I don't have a break in my trousers (no cuff, and you can see ankle/sock), my belt doesn't match the colour of my shoes and apparently I wear my trousers too high (a smidge off the navel).   How do I politely tell them to f*** off?
She is stunning.
Work blocks pictures :(
The problem is; everyone has otter green, and I want otter green.
Cheers for the info, Adam. Your 256 looks much wider than the Apolis photos show. On the Apolis website the 256 looks like it'd just hold a piece of paper. I don't like all the broken up compartments in the 257, but I like the 2" of extra depth. @Nolvadex - that's the big one. If the soup container starts tilting, it's a bitch. Which is probably why Fox suggested the 257 for the depth. But yeah, the duffel bag is a good look.
 Yeah I'll think I'll get the 257 or 256. Basically it's the sneakers with a t-shirt and shorts, my takeaway container that holds my left over dinner and maybe a water bottle (but not really).
Speaking of bags, do you think the Filson Small Duffle Bag 70220 would be too big to carry to work everyday? I normally carry a carton of soup, and a towel/running gear.   http://www.filson.com/products/duffle-bag-small.70220.html?fromCat=true&fvalsProduct=luggage/duffle-bags&fmetaProduct=1019/   Wearing a suit, I don't want to look like I'm moving house!
If you do the set menu at Porteno, skip lunch, and be prepared to roll out the door. Good hearty food.