or Connect

Posts by JimmyHoffa

If we are talking about swim shorts they fit very true to size. Go with your waist size above all else. They're designed to have the tab adjusters engaged. So if your normal waist size is 34 inches, go with a size 34. I wouldn't try and be fancy and size up or size down, none of that vanity stuff. Just nail your waist measurement. Tighter is probably better than looser, especially as you're a slim chap. Get the classic cut - medium length.  Did you end up going to Maple...
 I was actually pondering this earlier today. I know he is older than 25, but definitely younger than 40. Alright Lach, no more personal pot shots - DR gets into more fights in this thread than any other member. There's no point in hitting someone when they're on the ground.
 Sorry mate, just wanted to make sure you're still alive. I think we're due for another Ralph Lauren update.
Great shirt, Andrew. Such a classic, timeless look.   The fabric looks so silky smooth and soft.   Well played.
DartagnanRed should be able to chime in, he goes on extravagant trips to Hong Kong. I often wonder how his suits do not end up creased.
 A bit of a stretch, Jason.... That's not how consumers think. The worse they are, the better you look.
What do you mean?
$275 USD inc. shipping was the best I could do for the Filson 257. In Otter Green.   Many thanks for the all advice, team.   According to my ability to use a tape measure it should be able to fit a standard takeaway container. Winning.
That was a big drop - poor girl.
People are giving me shit at work because I don't have a break in my trousers (no cuff, and you can see ankle/sock), my belt doesn't match the colour of my shoes and apparently I wear my trousers too high (a smidge off the navel).   How do I politely tell them to f*** off?