or Connect

Posts by JimmyHoffa

Mate, that question is so ambiguous. Where do I buy brogues? I need a pair that are "casual, but formal", "formally casual". Chinos are a universal pant. You can buy them from basically any menswear store. Sadly, we have no idea what you like, or what you prefer. Most of all, we don't know how much you are willing to spend, but the fact that you mentioned Target at least gives some indication. There is at least 5-10 affiliates on SF that sell chinos. In Australia, I can...
  The store with the sale is claiming that they offer specifically lasted shoe trees for Edward Green? http://www.edwardsofmanchester.co.uk/lasted-shoe-trees.html
It would be interesting to see if this is still available. If only the dollar was stronger! You can get a pair of EGs, with lasted shoe trees and a bonus pair of generic shoe trees for $850 shipped. That's crazy value, if you ask me. Considering that EGs supposedly use a more supple leather than C&J which is $800 with non-lasted trees!
Does Edward Green has a hand grade line and a mainline? These guys don't do C&J Hand grade, fwiw.
Looks banging, banger!
  @Nabil - you can easily run that pace. Obviously you don't run that pace everyday. The trick is to get a really good program and never run the same pace/distance two days in a row.   @Marbles - Cheers for directing us to Wiggle.   @Lach - Minimalist running isn't a trend, we've been doing it for about 40,000 years.   @G-banger - I was thinking about doing the half-marathon but I ran City2Surf the other weekend in a pair of old ASICS and I totally busted my foot, so I...
Hi Jay   The website looks great. It's liquid smooth for me.   I know that the majority of your customers that come to your website are denim fanatics, but you will get the odd customer that is looking to splash or enter the denim world and doesn't know much about the variation in cuts.   I think it'd be awesome having a page that explains all the different cuts of denim: Skinny-straight, tapered, straight-tapered, slim tapered, slim straight, tight straight...
They look freaking awesome.
  Talk about baby steps. A young fit lad like you should be able to do 2-3km in about 8-10 minutes. So if you're only doing about 20 minutes of exercise a day (including warm up), you should be doing more.   If you are running on anything but concrete/bark run barefoot. If you are running on concrete, buy minimalist shoes from Nike. You will want the Nike 3.0, not the...