or Connect

Posts by JimmyHoffa

Oi Cocksucwhatever, walks around in Canali and Tom Ford. Can't be beaten.
This guy on the Tailor's thread.   http://www.styleforum.net/t/265924/the-tailors-thread-fit-feedback-and-alteration-suggestions/3960#post_6639060   What do you think of the pink and light grey pants? I think this is a great color combination. Do you still think this is too washed out, Jason?
The best post you've ever written, Fxh.
JM & KayHill - amazing shoes! Good work!
Good question Luke. I too am on the prowl for decent swimwear. Nabil, and his ability to pay 225 Pounds for a pair of shorts.   I'm sick of the entire beach cheering at me as I walk to the water in my Speedos.
 Cynicism, is well correlated with age.
Your time is very valuable! Or should I say, peace of mind is very valuable. I agree with you though, the trick is to achieve a happy medium between having done enough research and not setting up unrealistic expectations. I think the Aldwych is a brilliant shoe, and if you haven't bought English shoes from overseas before, it's the best choice.
I don't know if this has been covered in any form of literature, but from my experience those things which are hyped up often fail to live up to their expectation. In fact, I think surprise or experiencing the unexpected constitutes a large part of happiness and enjoyment. A lot of research and expectation will remove that surprise and the unexpected will be non-existent. So whilst it is good that you extensively worked out which pair of shoes to buy, I do wonder how...
 It's hard for there to be zero heel slippage. There's always going to be slight friction. Unless you go bespoke. Unless you get giant blisters, I'd just suck it up and enjoy the imperfections of life.