or Connect

Posts by JimmyHoffa

Anyone else watching the game this afternoon? Come on Aussie Come on, Come on!
 50-50 is best. Equality, equal pay, zen, Feng Shui, returning balance to the force........whatever floats your topied boat. Speaking of returning balance to the force.....my bet is that episode VII is going to be a flop.
 Craft beer: Frankie's (also has pizza)Tio'sBaxters (I believe)Shady PinesHello Sailor There's a handful of them.
 Solid restaurant. Same concept though, at the bar, share plates etc. Congratulations on your new addition too, by the way. Good things come in twos!
 Ideally, it should be 50-50 listening about her and talking about yourself. I wouldn't try and 'force the conversation' so she reveals aspects about herself for the sake of making a good first impression. If all you're doing is discussing her interests, her opinions and her experiences, that doesn't make for the best kind of date. I would expect her to 'strike common ground' with me as much as I do with her. Showing interest is fundamental, but not allowing your qualities...
I don't know where you live, but one of my favourite places is The Apollo in Potts Point (Macleay Street). It's very romantic - lighting is beautiful, it's classy but not forced (no sweeping views of water or posh waiters) - sit up at the marble bar and share very tasty Greek food (basically Sydney's best). The ambience allows you to have really good conversation with someone (an opportunity for you to really show both your active and core values). You're looking at $55...
What kind of environment shows of your best qualities, and what kind of girl is she? That makes a big difference.
It's good to see people are jumping on the Tellason wagon. Great company.
 Are they brown or burgundy? On my screen they could pass as very dark brown, but they definitely look like burgundy at first glance. The new camera playing tricks, perhaps?
Excellent shoes, Gerry.   To get that shine, do you use a neutral polish, or a burgundy/black polish?