or Connect

Posts by JimmyHoffa

Do you wash all your clothes that you buy before you wear them for the first time, or just jeans?
 The number of good retailers are few. What did you think of George in Paddington?
Internet shopping for someone else, and an accessory that covers a big part of your face, is no easy task. Sunglasses would have to be one of the most 'individual' pieces of clothing someone could wear. You just can't be sure until you put them on. In my opinion.
 Certainly will be. jh
 I initially thought you were alluding to something, but if there is one thing I've learned - don't make assumptions. What's your shaving routine? Badger brush with cut throat?
 Can you elaborate, please?
 I shave twice a week, and I am old enough to shave.
 I got a Christmas card from them with a complimentary shave. It's a shame it is for Melbourne only :(.
 Lads, there's no need for me to say anything - Skeen speaks for me. I will say one thing though. Isn't it interesting that the two kids that trolled me all day everyday, are now trolling everyone else? Kumbaya.   Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and I hope you have a great holiday, James Journeyman.
$475   Edit: Are you guys are happy to ship to Australia?