or Connect

Posts by JimmyHoffa

Hehe, we're about the same size (if I recall correctly from Nomad), 36R slim. I just bought Fox's commander in small - (15 wears + a wear in the rain). So one of us will be right :\. I didn't know whether to get a small or medium either. Then again, you are looking to wear it over your suit jacket, which means you'll definitely need a medium, not a small.
 You don't like http://lenoeudpapillon.com/ ?
[[SPOILER]]   A pretty dick thing to say. True, very true, but still a dick thing to say, haha.  Yes, Dad.
Is it safe to assume their shirts start between $250 and $300?
 Haha, I found the same thing. Sadly, people think Ralph Lauren, MJ Bale, Herringbone, R&B, TM Lewin and CT shirts are good. There is better than PJ though - bespoke shirts, like the one Andrew got made, that shirt is incredible.
Haha, that post takes the cake, Fxh. No words needed.
If you were to do a 35 day trip in Europe, ending up in the Greek Islands, is it better to do it in June, July or August? Temperature and crowd wise?
 Haha, of course! What's wrong with it? Too short? Is it in a small ;)?
   Well played, Fox! I'm surprised you went for the Bedale rather than the Commander.
 Maybe he's sexist? It doesn't take much in this day and age to be labelled as sexist/racist/homophobic.  Now you're just being nasty and rude.