or Connect

Posts by JimmyHoffa

Well played, Fox! I'm surprised you went for the Bedale rather than the Commander.
 Maybe he's sexist? It doesn't take much in this day and age to be labelled as sexist/racist/homophobic.  Now you're just being nasty and rude.
 Really? You honestly think this? Anyway, this is definitely OT.
 I don't need Microsoft Word. I just read a lot. Anyway, I agree with you, but this is a totally different topic of conversation to what you were referring to originally.
 Er, what? You're joking, right? Making blanket statements like, "women aren't very good at shopping for males" isn't sexist, but saying, "women find wealth and signs of wealth attractive", is? You can't see the forest from the trees :(.
 I'll go one better, I'll tell you something you don't know. Watches and cars are not comparable to clothing. Using them in your sardonic post about a woman's article on men's clothing exposes your naivety. Ferraris are gaudy and flashy and women (generally) think it is attractive when a male drives one. They are also extremely well built. Similarly for Rolex. I agree, with your sentiments w.r.t clothing.
 It's bad form to comment on watches when you know nothing about them. Tag Heuer make some beautiful watches that are well regarded by the aficionados of time pieces.
 That would be reading too much into it (see what I did there?). For most men, and I mean the G unwashed, they'd only dress up if it meant getting more chicks. So they get a chick to write this article and blabber on about how men are becoming more sexually attractive by buying Italian rigs. Forget talking about thread counts, fabrics and construction, because most people couldn't care. And the cognoscenti in this thread have said that there is no difference in how...
That jacket reminds of the alien out of the movie Prometheus.   With that tie, if you turn the picture upside down, it looks the human anatomy.   Plus it is a size 50 :(.
    Deutschland über alles! Deutschland über alles! Deutschland über alles!