or Connect

Posts by JimmyHoffa

Has to be an increment of $25 big fella. All the best.
 I bought the Henley Indigo, the Indigo Rinsed Dyed Pique and the Loopwheeled crewneck tee. I never knew you could get such variation in fabric and feel from three t-shirts! The Rinsed Dyed is the thickest and most rough, followed by the loopwheeled and then the Henley. The Henley is very thin, but is semi-loose at the same time. The loopwheel is definitely more of a body hugger - quite flattering. The Rinsed is almost like, Denim? It's very hard to describe, but it...
You definitely got a lemon. They don't look remotely similar.
It's a shame you are so vain. But if you insist.   Done, I've amended my posts.
  I can't confirm who DR is, but if my suspicions are correct, I may have only known him briefly in primary school. He left the local school to go to a 'talented and gifted school' for high achieving individuals.I hope this explains why I make the odd jibe at him - something I'll stop doing.
 1. Do you often come across as genuine with people you want to help, but take the piss out of them at the same time? I fail to see how that is a constructive strategy to helping people. 2. It didn't take you 30 seconds to write that - at least 5 minutes. I don't see the need to be sarcastic? 3. Talking about price is one thing, but passing judgement on someone else's spending habits, or the way in which they choose to spend their money is another. Maybe I am knit...
 See, Matt, you sound really genuine. If you were, you would have pm'ed me that. Instead, you wasted all your time (when you could have been helping a teenager in Warnambool) to make a pointless and pretty lame insult. Good try though. In the meantime, I'll appreciate people like Wurger, who do indulgent things, such as buying 10+ pairs of black cap toes because they are passionate and interesting. And I won't make comments to him, such as, 'wow, I wish I could blow a heap...
 You knew exactly what I meant. Just don't make snide remarks about people's spending habits. Yeah, CEP saw a pair of shoes he liked in the morning and bought it that afternoon. Is that exorbitant and indulgent? Maybe. But I don't think that is worth drawing attention to, or commenting on. Instead of saying, 'I wish I could see something I liked and just go ahead and buy it', say something like, 'I wish I didn't have spending habits that resemble the anatomy of a fish'. 6...
 Damn....could I have used this code on the three t-shirts I bought?