or Connect

Posts by JimmyHoffa

Hi Liber I have a BN pair of dark brown Dents in size 8 if you're keen? Peccary, unlined. I haven't worn them since they were purchased.
 Often wrong, never in doubt.
 It says a lot about 'client relationship'. Salva hung out with Andrew, got food, beers, spent the afternoon together etc. Obviously you are not going to jump on the internet and bag out someone that you have met and had a good time with. That's why all the Melbourne people in this thread like to pat each others' backs.
 The Vintec is good don't get me wrong. It has triple glazed windows - beautiful in a room like mine. But, it doesn't have a charcoal filter like a Liebherr. Really puts me on the fence, you know what I mean?
$225
The problem with my Fox umbrella is that it doesn't keep you dry from horizontal rain. I mean, is this seriously the best we've come up with?
 What does his race have to do with it?
 Not Canali boutique, Dartagnan?
It really is. I guess when people give you shit for asking for advice about wine cabinets, you just have to let it go. Let it go.
 Mate, $1,200 hardbottoms is the pleb life. I haven't even been outside these borders. #StruggleStreet. You should ingratiate yourself with those people that casually fly to Hong Kong and swan around Ralph Lauren Purple label stores, or hop on over to Budhapest and snag BNWT Vass shoes - and then with the cash left over, can drop heavy on Canali. They're the kind of people you want to associate yourself with. Have you had any notable drops lately?