or Connect

Posts by waterpig

Not sure if this is the proper forum for questions regarding sales via this website, so apologies in advance if it's not. I'm selling a few items via the marketplace and a new user without feedback contacted me to purchase several items as a bundle. In his private message he specified the following, "I do request that, should you accept my offer, you send a payment request as a sale through paypal so I would be eligible for buyer protection (as opposed to asking that I...
I'm 5'7" and weigh 155lb. I'm posting the measurements to all of the suits tonight, so compare by those if you have well fitting suits.
I think they would cause you to sweat quite a bit in the summer. They are pretty heavy and 95% wool and 5% cashmere. Personally, I would wear these in cooler weather, unless you're one of those people who is always cold regardless of the temperature.
I'm expecting my first child and am clearing out some closet space by selling off my ties, suits, and pants (and raising money for diapers--did you know that babies go through 8-12 diapers a day for their first 18 years?) This thread contains a few pants for sale. Some selling notes: 1) All prices are negotiable. I will consider all reasonable offers. PM away. 2) Discounts are available for multiple purchases. Shipping will be combined to lower your cost. 3) I prefer to...
Edit: Price drops as of 3/30/14 I'm expecting my first child and am clearing out some closet space by selling off my ties, suits, and pants (and raising money for diapers--did you know that babies go through 8-12 diapers a day for their first 18 years?) This thread contains my suits for sale. I will provide measurements upon request! Don't be shy. All suits are fully canvased as far as I am able to tell. Some selling notes: 1) I am happy to provide better...
I'm expecting my first child and am clearing out some closet space by selling off my ties, suits, and pants (and raising money for diapers--did you know that babies go through 8-12 diapers a day for their first 18 years?) This thread contains my better ties for sale. All ties are about 3.5" wide at widest point and ~55-60" long (total length). All ties are 100% silk, except for the two 100% cashmere ties. All ties were purchased new, lovingly cared for, worn rarely, and in...
Can you provide additional measurements? Sleeve length, shoulder width, length from bottom of collar, etc? Thanks.
Can you provide pictures and measurements? Thanks!
Is this a lightweight/chilly weather jacket? It doesn't look very heavy. What are the measurements? Thanks!
PM sent