or Connect

Posts by gus49

Has anyone tried on the roll necks,  I would be interested to know how they fit with the sizes as they are?   cheers
I’ve cracked and got the Swedish army zip cardigan in tan.  Love it and worth it...or should I say every pound shilling and pence.   Size 46 ..
 30%off  earlier than I was anticipating and what a funny time of the day/week to reduce prices.  Now I can’t decide which WW1 roll neck to go for,  green says I will wear it more, natural is the classic one and navy comes up last.  right now I want a green one ... navy wouldn’t be too bad....eitherway, can’t decide  
Do you think the online NC shop is going to have a pre Xmas “promotion” or wait for a New Year “sale” or not bother with either now there is the shop in Henrietta St. And the Archive section online now too.  With additional opportunities for full retail prices I wouldn’t blame NC if he doesn’t need to discount this year as much.
I believe its  http://thehipstore.co.uk/  and   http://www.smithandmorris.co.uk/Nigel-Cabourn-Aircraft-Jacket.html?Tan.   Black friday here we are... I hope this festive cheer is extended to a good mark down on the AW14 stuff soon,  I’m dying to add some wooly knits to my collection.   
If its any help I think your perception of what to expect was going to lead to some disappointment.  I’ve done the same thing,  buying something with such high expectations.  You are always going to be underwhelmed.   You only have The parka of choice.
Thats a handy to know      for the money they should I guess.   cheers
 The hand warmer pockets look very nice, are they special to this Japanese version only? I haven’t noticed them on The Everests before. 
The Filson Cabourn collaboration has now landed at End.....lol..
   If your actual chest is 38 with a measurement taken with a tape closely around your torso go 50 is my advice.  I am 181cm’s 64 kg and a 37chest  with such a measurement,  so I am confident I’d take a 48 myself,  you sound a size up so 50 is probably the one from what I can understand ...hope it helps.