or Connect

Posts by gus49

There is a Ventile  M65 Cabourn Bauer  Field jacket for sale.   Does anyone know how Ventile wears in terms of soften up much. It must be a very heavy duty military grade material. But I wonder how comfortable it would ever be.   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nigel-Cabourn-X-Eddie-Bauer-Ebfield-Jacket-Green-165-Field-BNWT-SIZE-48-M-/201571544227?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276   has anyone seen this in person?     cheers
The sale at Cabourn was advertised to finish Feb 29 so it does make you think twice if items are still on Sale Price whether your given the final price. I don't think the Zip Parka will drop anymore there, but who knows. Tbh I'm as interested in the last price as actually I am in buying said item. If that makes any sense! Cheers for sizing guide advice. .
The Zip Parkas are still showing as a Sale price off %50 @ Cabourn.com...I’m waiting until its 70% off... all sizes available.
What do your wrecking to 8 eyelets?  I’m thinking slightly clashing acethestic  next to rough out waxed!! leather!  I prefer 7 eyelets for rough outs.  There are other mark ups going to other shops.
err,      I would take 2 sizes smaller
 according to to photo image looking like the same boot.
They are the same but not the same, I agree,  the price difference is ludicrous,  But,   ventile , made in Japan X J S Homestead,  The Drawing Room!!   i want, sorry.   cheers
The Drawing Room   These were on sale yesterday 40% off if there were any left.   Did anyone  get one?  I’m interested in the unlikely event its a 48 or 50 and you don’t want it.   angus
The Drawing Room   These were on sale yesterday 40% off if there were any left.   Did anyone  get one?  I’m interested in the unlikely event you don’t want it and its a 48 or 50. angus:D