or Connect

Posts by gus49

Comparing other tan colored Jackets on Filson’s web shop makes me believe its the lighting that exaggerates the greenish yellows here (from Mildblend). The pants look sandy beige in contrast to the tan coat.  Its as I see it,   Anyhow, cheers for comments again. They have made a difference. good weekend all.
I am a bit hesitant about how the colour way will look,  the Uk,  I think we call that greenish tan colour khaki.   When you saw the Clip Coat,  how did it appear,  did it come over as a khaki green more so than beige tan? As expected the pics and photos vary..Appreciating its for the outdoors of the USA, possibly overkill here? cheers
In a mild Uk winter I am wondering whether its going to be overkill looking like I am about to shoot a bear in the Supermarket car park.
excuse my juvenile little avatar
?
Certainly, the site was a bit vague & unintuitive compared to the old one on my iMac. I assume the 46’s will appear a bit later as per last year. cheersfrAlan P
He’s got it, not  so dissimilier I agree,   the price is rich for Cabourn. Unless you want to look like ben fogle. 
First drop at SuperDenim of AW14, yeaahh..love the roll necks... http://www.superdenim.com/nigelcabourn-denim.asp

bump for the weekend