or Connect

Posts by Esc8p

Up for sale is a Beautiful Brooks Brothers 100% Wool 2 piece suit.   This is a great all-around suit crafted of a light-medium density fabric perfect for year round use. The 3 button roll with 2 button is a throwback to tradition with a modern flair. Medium width notched lapels compliment the sleek flat front trousers with a bold cuff to add weight to the bottom for a sleek fit.   Measurements: Jacket Tagged: 40R Pit to Pit: 21.5" Shoulder Seem to Seem:...
The wedding was last November. My groomsmen bought the same grey wool suit from Indochino, but I had them choose their own shirts, ties, pocket square, suspender/belt/none, and shoes. I went with a tan silk 3 piece suit. Not too bad. Fit of the final piece may not have been perfect, but due to waiting until the last minute, this was what we were able to do:       Sorry for the lack of more direct pic, these are just some proofs from one of the...
  As of right now, I have 55" around the shoulders, 46" chest with about a 12" drop. It does make for difficult purchasing especially since my weight varies throughout the year. For the most part my waist stays constant plus or minus an inch or two, but my upper proportions fluctuate. Even my neck, which is 16 3/4 will generally be above 17". I'm a little slimmer now than in the pics, 195 lbs versus 200, but before then was at about 220. If only my mustache would grow...
Thank you for the kind words.
I have a tiny house with an even tinier closets.   My growing wardrobe has warranted me a less-than-$15-Fix. I have about 80 ties total so far (some lent out to friends) and at this level of stacking, I can fit about 100 on one side. If I tighten it to one dowel instead of two, 200 should be no problem.   The most expensive part of the build was the hinge system. These "suitcase" friction hinges allow for me to move the entire rack away from the wall for...
I tried making a new thread in the Men's Clothing section and received this error message, "Sorry, but the thread you linked does not exist."   I'm trying to post the same thing I did on AAAC: http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/forum/showthread.php?121046-Wall-Mounted-Tie-Rack&p=1354971#post1354971   Funny thing is I built the thread here first, copied it to AAAC, hence the images showing up, but am unable to actually post it here.   Thanks for the...
Mods, please delete.   Double Post
  Here's a couple of photos from my wedding. I'm the one in the middle. As you can see, there is definitely room for improvement for the suits, especially mine. A word on my slight "high waters;" I used braces with my pants and the I would occasionally have to loosen them and readjust my pant height.   This isn't the best way to showcase a suit's fitting and I'm certainly not the best subject for it either.   * Initially I had to have the jacket taken in at...
What's the width?
And if you are speaking of MTM, be prepared to have some tailoring done/remakes. I'm a 47" chest to 33" waste and my Indochino suits fit oddly at the waist/hips. If you do Indochino, they will for the most part send a properly fitting jacket at the shoulders and chest and leave room for below. They do this so that you WILL get it altered so they can change your measurements after the fact for future purchases. I will be posting one of my suits soon from my wedding in a...