or Connect

Posts by Platipenguin

For sale: Black/Black toj size 46.
This is a used pair of Alden for J.Crew Black Longwing Bluchers made out of Shell Cordovan, size 8.5D (Barrie last). There is some creasing on the toebox and the back of the shoe (especially the left foot) as shown in pictures. Minimal scuffing on the sides. Uppers are in good, 7.5/10 condition, soles look 6/10. More pictures available upon request. Very open to offers/trades. $250 + Shipping OBO  
Bought on grailed, tried on one shoe but they were too wide for me. Here is the original listing:  ---------------------------------  Awesome HANOVER 8.5 E Genuine Shell Cordovan 2351 Black Cherry Longwing Bluchers, made in USA. If you're not familiar with Hanover, you should know that in their day they were considered on a par with Alden in terms of materials, quality, and construction. These shoes are as nice as any Alden shells.  Size: 8.5E (wide)-fits very similar to...
Looking for parka, TOJ0, MDR, A-2, or MA-1 in size 44 or size 44 with 46 lengths. 
Selling two lightly used GBV oxford shirts, both size small. $80 each OBO. Blue sold, price dropped to $63!   Available: Blue, Red/Pink   Shipping is $5 CONUS.
A shirt from the defunct brand Read's Clothing Project (now readwall.com). Used sparingly, in 9/10 condition. Fits very slim (XXS-XS), and best for short guys under 5'7". $40 shipped conus Measurements:  Neck: 15"  Shoulder (taken across the back): 16"  p2p: 17.5"  Length (shoulder seam to bottom of back): 22-23"  Sleeve (taken across the top): 22.75.
Looking for a used or new size XS/34/44 fishtail parka, mid-high quality. Prefer olive, but interested in black as well. Make me on offer!
Gently used first quality AE Park Aves size 8.5D in Black, bought retail for $335 last January. Worn less than 15 times since then, but I'm letting them go because they're a tad too small for me. Uppers are 8/10, heel and sole 9.5/10. Shoes come with original box and shoe bags.
I'm 28-29 waist TTS, so size 26 RT/APC, size 28 3sixteen, etc work well for me. Also interested in higher end denim, open to offers.
Bought off a grailed user, they were too big in the waist. Virtually unworn, tried on once by me and once by the other user. Looking to trade for size 26/27, or size 28 (true 14.5" waist) in any dark indigo/black denim.    NOTE: These are hemmed by RT to 30". More details here: http://www.rogueterritory.com/shop/dark-sk/