or Connect

Posts by gaz.thomas

I'd quite like to have a play too - assuming it's available to non-US residents... edit: to remove email address Gaz -x-
Am I the only Gareth?* Gaz -x- *On this board, not in the world. Obviously.
A quickie that's good for when the boys are 'round for the game... 1 can chopped tomatoes, 1 spanish onion, 2 cloves garlic, 1 chilli, dash of worcestershire sauce, penne pasta, parmesan for the table Boil the pasta in an open pan with lightly salted water. Whilst you're doing this, chop the onion and chilli, crush the garlic and drop them all into a frying pan with a touch of decent olive oil and a knob of butter. Add the can of tomatoes to the frying pan and simmer...
Quote: l get very annoyed with slow motorbike drivers. lf they drive slow, l drive about 6 inches off their tale. How very responsible of you.
Do a certain variety of mushrooms play a large part in your diet? Gaz -x- Only kidding btw - to each their own
I'm guilty. I'm currently wearing (at the office of the little software co.I work for) a black double cuffed shirt (untucked) with black silk-knots, no tie, blue bootcut jeans, a black single-breasted, centre vent jacket with black ankle boots and belt. I think it's smarter than the usual software uniform of jeans and a t-shirt and I'm too young to really pull off khakis and a blazer (at least I think I am anyway...) I do like to wear a suit to work, but whenever I do,...
I'm by no means a connoisseur but I do like a wee dram from time to time...my tipples of choice are Cardhu (but make sure you get the single malt - I believe the distillery got into a little hot water recently for mis-labeling a blend) Laphroiag, Talisker and Glenmorange. Of course my budget doesn't run to that of our resident billionaire so I make do with the lower end stuff - but I'm happy with it all the same. All the better with a few good buddies and a couple of nice...
I've been pretty fast around mallory park in a D-Type and a DB-6 but I'd obviously never exceed the speed limit on the queen's highway...;-) I try to drive smoothly whilst making rapid progress rather than 'driving fast', but given the right combination of weather, visibility and country lanes I've been known to put the wind up some passengers... Ohh - and I think my average speed in the smoke is closer to 4 than 40. :-) Gaz -x-
Not that my opinion means much, but I think the suit looks great. It's obviously well tailored and you seem very comfortable in it. Well as comfortable as can be expected when you're preparing to let the sartorial vultures here descend Congratulations - but I'd suggest having an argument prepared for when your clients take the new suit as evidence of your overcharging Gaz -x-
I ride a little old Honda 400 (when the weather's nice ) but that's soon to be replaced with an Enfield Bullet. I've got a thing for old cafe racers Gaz -x-