or Connect

Posts by travelr

Cushy, yep, you can live ok on 60k but there is a big difference between "ok" and "well".  I know the cost can be high for school but if I can get into a top school, I don't care about the cost, I will make every sacrifice possible since I know it will be worth it in the long run.  In the past couple of years I've adjusted my thinking process and have taken more of the long view on life and decisions.  It's interesting how your perspective changes after you've...
Thank you all for the responses. Landshark - i agree that a lot of it is common sense.  my intention with an MBA is to better organize my thoughts and get the MBA credentials to back up my experience.  Networking is good too as I really enjoy interacting with like-minded individuals who are business oriented. Superfluous - it's just a small amount of cash going... recent economy has hit me and sales are down 30%. I can let it run while I'm in school but in order...
whoa guys, don't you all chime in at once... lol
Background:   - 34 years old.   - graduated in 2000 with a marketing major / personal communication minor   - 5 years exp at a very popular Internet company where I got in early (employee #133 out of now 3000+) so I trained and managed CS / sales teams, turned their refund department into a profit center, oversaw 3 software development teams and practically learned everything I needed to know to run my own business. - Past 6 years spent running a small...
Not really a clothing find but I picked this up a few years ago. :)   I replaced the grills and matted out the sides of the centerpiece.  It sounds GREAT. :)  
It's real. i have the same shirt and the label says the same thing about being made in turkey with chinese on the back.
Congratulations man!! Losing weight is AN AWESOME ACCOMPLISHMENT.  I'm so happy I lost weight too that I actually put it on my resume as an accomplishment. haha.  In one year I went from 265-270 down to 218-220. :)   What I did was simply WALK.  I moved to Hong Kong last year and walked everyday and I knew I didn't want to eat a lot because I would be walking.  In addition to dating a gal who was 93lbs so we literally looked like laurel and hardy... :(   Anyway,...
A big paperweight.     Talk about conversation starter...
Thought I'd help my fellow StyleForum members.   I've always wanted to add the lyrics to my songs in my phone and I can't believe I found a way to do it now. Unfortunately, this only works if you have a Mac. http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/24256/tunestext Step 1) Download this app Step 2) Install it Step 3) Let iTunes play through all your songs and the app will search, download, and append the lyrics to each MP3. Step 4) Sync your iPhone DONE. Now...
People wearing glasses without lenses...