or Connect

Posts by Triangle Walks

First post here, I still have a lot to learn so be gentle     
Thanks for the response, and I think you are correct, when I look at them again it's the soles. And since I need them for the weather here, I'm suddenly not as worried. And thank you scurvyfreedman aswell!   I'm really glad to see there is such a friendly tone on this forum aswell, it's not very common on the internet. :)   I will try to contribute to this thread when I have built up my collection!
I'm looking for a nice sports jacket or blazer. I don't know if I should post here or in mens clothing, but since I usually wear "streetwear and denim" and the plan is to use it together with jeans I'm posting here. It should be blue and I want it to be as casual looking as a sports jacket can be, the plan is to wear it with t-shirts or something like that.    Edit: Actually, after reading a bit both on this site and some other places, I see that most people find...
What's everybodys opinion on the Exmoors? I just ordered a pair in roughout suede at my local cobbler, I remember them looking great in the store and I thought the 348 last felt great on my feet (tried another shoe with that last to check the sizing), but now when I'm looking at pictures from above on the internet they feel so incredibly blocky somehow. I guess I will end up liking them, but right now I'm a bit worried. If anyone has some pictures on them other than the...
Hello everybody.    I'm Triangle Walks, a swede who just graduated from university and started working, which means I'm finally able to afford buying the clothes I want to. Problem is, ideally I'd want to wear business suits but my line of work would make that very weird. So I'm coming here for some inspiration, and to learn, I basically don't know anything about how to dress and there are a lot of basics that I haven't got yet. I will try to learn as much as I can...