or Connect

Posts by Itsuo

I don't think the G is particularly wide (though I probably couldn't fit an F at all). I actually wear a G with full 3mm PRET (?) addition in the width. I have a few early pairs in G width that I've begun to send back to be relasted/resoled to the expanded width.Fingers crossed but I think you'll be fine!
I guess this is one times when not fitting the normal RTW sizes (because of my wide feet) is a blessing. No pressure from the flash sales
Well done! Great looking boots that we also don't often see on here!
Very nice @Jazzmenco! Great find.Maybe you can put a rubber band around the shoe when you store them to keep them down?Another great addition! Enjoy @MoosicPa!
Thank you! Good question. I planned to wear them with shorts but I'm not sure about going without socks, or the loafer sock liners.Does anyone have any experience going sockless with StC or the like?Thanks all! [[SPOILER]]
I absolutely have, both in lined and unlined models.I know you're specifically asking Leaves about this but I know that there is a chukka that Koji had some input in. (http://therakeonline.com/atelier-luxury-designer-brands-artisans/st-crispins-trunk-show-at-drakes-this-week/#!prettyPhoto, http://www.theshoesnobblog.com/2013/11/saint-crispins-x-drakes-great-collaboration.html)However, that was just for a few models and they are additional options on top of the existing...
This is an immaculately maintained pair of short wing bluchers in the beautiful #8 shell cordovan size 7.5EE (wide) on the Barrie last with double leather sole from Alden.These shoes are incredible, it kills me to sell them, but the truth is that I just do not wear them as much anymore.They have been extremely well maintained and have already begun to develop an absolutely gorgeous patina. They have been previously worn and never resoled but they were Topy-ed so the...
This is an well maintained pair of classic unlined snuff suede chukkas in size 8E (wide) on the Leydon last from Alden.They have been well maintained but I've decided to pass them on as I find I just do not wear them as often. They have been previously worn and resoled. As you want to, you can Topy, resole, or send in for Alden restoration when necessary.The upper is unlined and extremely comfortable, I continue to be impressed that they can be worn with virtually...
This is an immaculately maintained pair of straight tip balmoral oxfords in black calf size 8E (wide) on the Hampton last from Alden.They have been extremely well maintained but I've decided to pass them on as I find I just do not wear them as often. They have been previously worn and never resoled but they were completely Topy-ed not long after purchase so the original sole is in excellent shape! As you want to, you can re-Topy or remove the Topy and use the original...
This is a newly factory refurbished pair of tan suede hand sewn loafers in size 8E (wide) on the Van last from Alden.They have just come back from the factory and been warn around the house but I've decided to pass them on in this condition. They have been previously worn and resoled but as you can see they have a new welt and complete outsole. As you need to, you can send them back to Alden for more care.They come with Alden shoe trees, new shoe bags and all original...