or Connect

Posts by Itsuo

I agree with this sentiment. I find the Russian finish to be delicate and easy to scuff but it can be worked with. Here's a recent photo of mine in lowlight. It's still possible to see the previous scuffs and other marks but they're not a lost cause.Also I did mention this to the owner at a trunk show last fall and he acknowledged that the results using the leather weren't optimal.
Agreed, no hood or scarf necessary!
Very nice! I know the feeling:slayer: Do you what the turn around time for these was?Has anyone received their orders from the September trunk shows? After never waiting more than 8-9 weeks for each of my previous 6 pairs, I've now been waiting 15 weeks for my most recent order. It's safe to say I'm not impressed... The timely and predictable turn around for MTOs was one of the things I respected most about this company compared to the other options in this price...
Whoops, I thought they were the same.
   I have to agree with @MoosicPa; the corrected grain Russian leather does scratch/scuff easily and the marks don't easily polish out like traditional (darker) CRU.  Everyone is welcome to their own opinions but I mentioned this at a trunk show and the guy (who's name escapes me) agreed but said that was just the nature of the leather.   I tend to put dark brown wax on mine so it's not as noticeable but I find it a little disappointing.  It's not the end of the world by...
From my perspective you were lucky.This was much more like my experience, but I know I've always had unusually wide feet. I also had a lot of trouble with the stiff top line digging into my lower ankles. Every pair I've purchased has had to go back to reduce the stiffener. Very frustrating. Good thing my next pair are boots...Edit: After going with a personal last after my 3rd pair, the fit is now great and I swear by St.C's; they're just not perfect.
Greetings all! I have 3 Woodlore cedar contoured hangers for sale.  These retail for $35/ea and I would be happy parting with them for $20/ea plus shipping (they're not exactly light).   I also have one premium Brooks Brothers cedar hanger for sale that retails for $65/ea that I would be happy to sell for $40 plus shipping.   I'm happy to provide actual photos upon request but these have not experienced any wear and tear over the year.   Warm regards,  Frank
I second this minus the Travers bit, I'd also appreciate more from you @Munky.I'll try to post more as well.
Congratulations to you both! Beautiful additions!@TtownMDI'm starting week 9 now in my own wait...trying to be patient.
                LUIGI BIANCHI MANTOVA, Pure cashmere double breasted Polo coat, marled beige SARTORIA FORMOSA,Navy blue chalk stripe flannel 3-piece suit, 11 oz wool G. INGLESE, Hand-sewn light blue royal oxford cotton shirt, spread collar & French cuffs TIE YOUR TIE, Dark purple self-tipped silk tie, grey & brown neat print