or Connect

Posts by Itsuo

From my perspective you were lucky.This was much more like my experience, but I know I've always had unusually wide feet. I also had a lot of trouble with the stiff top line digging into my lower ankles. Every pair I've purchased has had to go back to reduce the stiffener. Very frustrating. Good thing my next pair are boots...Edit: After going with a personal last after my 3rd pair, the fit is now great and I swear by St.C's; they're just not perfect.
Greetings all! I have 3 Woodlore cedar contoured hangers for sale.  These retail for $35/ea and I would be happy parting with them for $20/ea plus shipping (they're not exactly light).   I also have one premium Brooks Brothers cedar hanger for sale that retails for $65/ea that I would be happy to sell for $40 plus shipping.   I'm happy to provide actual photos upon request but these have not experienced any wear and tear over the year.   Warm regards,  Frank
I second this minus the Travers bit, I'd also appreciate more from you @Munky.I'll try to post more as well.
Congratulations to you both! Beautiful additions!@TtownMDI'm starting week 9 now in my own wait...trying to be patient.
                LUIGI BIANCHI MANTOVA, Pure cashmere double breasted Polo coat, marled beige SARTORIA FORMOSA,Navy blue chalk stripe flannel 3-piece suit, 11 oz wool G. INGLESE, Hand-sewn light blue royal oxford cotton shirt, spread collar & French cuffs TIE YOUR TIE, Dark purple self-tipped silk tie, grey & brown neat print
Ordered Aug 1 and you got it after Nov 1, so 12 weeks? I've never had an order go over 9 weeks. He seems to be going on an incredible run of trunk shows. I hope everything is okay. Luckily I got most of my pairs but I used to appreciate how quickly they could be made.
Beautiful! Very bold but stylish purchase.When did you order them? I heard the factory has been a little behind on getting deliveries out.
I think I'm a half size smaller in StCs but then again I may have been sizing up in G&Gs for more width.As time goes by I'm more and more convinced that prospective first time buyers (who want to MTO something customized) should seriously consider either trial shoes or ordering a personal last and making your first order at a trunk show in order to dial in the best possible fit from the beginning. It's not exactly the most convenient process but part of the beauty of these...
Beautiful chukkas!! Enjoy
Maybe it depends on the quality of the work? I sent back a pair of chukkas last year that had been resoled twice by random places and Alden serviced them.