or Connect

Posts by Itsuo

Agreed, I'm considering them in suede for the fall..
These are Great~!  I tell myself I'm going to get a pair of these (@PCK1 has a pair too I believe), I just don't know how often I would wear them.   They look excellent though, great buy!
I agree, but I'm biased.. [[SPOILER]]
@TtownMD,@RogerP@chifromdachi@tifosi@Cleav Thank you all for your kind words!  I set the creases last night and wore them around the house.  I'm looking forward to adding them to the rotation.  Thank you @tchoy, no they are the SC INCA leather I believe.  I've not had anything made up in it yet.   Thank you @PCee47, those also look excellent!  The burnishing adds a lot of depth to the color. 
Rota (brown cords) and Inglese(donegal) pre-orders in! Albeit late
My first pair of SC boots! They fit great and I'm looking forward to putting them through their paces. The Dainite sole was a recommendation from Phillip because of its comfort and how many miles I put on them. If it works out I might put them on my next order of suede chukkas.
  @chifromdachi those both look great!  You're always coming up with very original designs and patterns.  They're great inspiration.  @PCee47 did you decide to go with a normal leather sole for those boots?
Hi Greg,I know you told me the collar, shoulder, and sleeve can be adjusted but what about the chest? I really only need more space in the shoulders and a little more room in the chest on the 38. Would it be possible to +cm for both? [[SPOILER]]
    Thank you both!  I've heard that my pair has been shipped from the factory and is on its way.  I'm assuming there was some kind of mix-up or other delay like you both mention.  I'll just be happy to receive them and I will certainly post photos for you all.       Also I don't mean to be negative but, someone reading this forum took the pleasure of sending their interpretation of my previous post(s) to Phillip directly. To eliminate any confusion, I have his email and...
   All look great!  Do you mind me asking approximately when you placed these orders?  I'm still waiting on a pair from early September...and I'm not sure if things are very backed up at the factory or there is an issue with just my pair.