or Connect

Posts by Itsuo

@PChan247 these are great and very similar to a pair I have coming! Enjoy!Friday in the shade
Some Drakes Panama silk action! A Friday favorite. http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/accessories/neckties/navy-panama-silk-tie-orange-white-turquoise-rosette-neat-print.html
Does it look like this? I suspect they're just from the shape of your heel. The one size fits all contours of RTW shoe heel-cups will often not be ideal for individuals. We have different heel bone-spurs/configurations and when they are pushed up against the heel cup they make most of their contact at the few protruding points. This combined with the fact that the heel cup is reinforced so that it can't easily mould to your heel means you may get points of heightened...
I finally had an opportunity to wear my rig last weekend to a wedding in NC. While it rained like crazy it survived traveling to and from the event. It needs some work on the shoulders but otherwise for the first wear it worked out well. I also added ribboned laces to my patent leather Aldens. The pic was taken before I had a chance to tuck the collar behind the bow. Also at the wedding I noticed most of the younger people in black tie has some kind of contrasting...
Wish I'd seen these before I ordered my bal boots.  I like the punch detail up the area parallel to the lacing (throat? instep?) and the top edge.  Thanks for sharing!This is the internet, it can be hard to control how people take things.  Absent the knowledge that you don't troll much--if at all, it could be taken either way.(Emoticons help if you're into them.) We can agree the boots are nice!
I believe it's a one time charge of around $400. I think it's very useful if you expect to keep purchasing shoes from the company. At first I made significant adjustments to allieviate discomfort in the width. Then over time additional changes were made based on experiences with older pairs of shoes, recommendations of retail store personnel, and additionally Phillip has continued to make smaller adjustments based on feedback from my well-worn pairs.The fit has gotten...
Yes I had this done both normally and during a resole. I bought my shoes on a G last but decided I needed more space and commissioned a personalized last. I'm not sure what they do but I sent two pairs to be "relasted" on my personal last. I felt almost no relief, maybe a placebo effect. Then later when I had the shoes resoled, I asked them to do so on my personal last in hopes that it would yield more space. It felt marginally better but still nothing compared to my...
I recommend the sailor last as well. @Moosicpa had a more casual pair of shoes made on the last a while back and they came out fine.http://www.styleforum.net/t/257353/st-crispins-appreciation-thread/3750_50#post_7868222
Thank you, I think I've heard about this product. Do you have any idea if this is a more of a cosmetic product or a protecting product? For example do you think it would help prevent further damage? I ask because the area his a "high crease" area and I'm curious if the product would hold up under those conditions.Thank you
How much trouble am I in? I got these over a year ago with what seemed like thin/delicate leather; however, I think the (stretched?) leather has has more to do with the fact that my feet are too wide for this pair and the leather is "stressed" excessively where the toe reinforcement ends. If I use a conditioner it looks good for a wear or two but always comes back to this state. I don't mind how it looks, I'm just worried about it getting worse. Thank you.