or Connect

Posts by Itsuo

I'll be moving there one day soon but I'll face that crisis on the flight home!Case-in-point: I purchased my Moscow late last season (but in time for our mini-blizzard) and can't wait to pull it out at the first freeze this year! Long live shearling lined hoods.
Perhaps this photo makes them look more pronounced than they are? Or maybe I'm just not that sensitive about it. My feet are very wide so maybe there's just extra material there but they definitely do have creases.Good catch! They've already been back once and repaired. The first time it was happening at three different places. I think with very wide feet and a lot of walking I put a lot of stress across that part of the instep/top of the ball of the foot. They came...
Well worn and disputed russian calfs ITW.
I do the exact same thing as @WillingToLearn on my Moscow sleeves. I thought it was funky at first but then completly forgot due to the matching fabric.When things get really wet and cold it's nice to fold the extra sleeve down to cover more of my hand for both protection but also warmth!
Very cool that you got this! I thought it would be nice to get a/some "in process photos" of the shoes being crafted. Not sure how many times I would look back at them but they cost nothing to take and send and it helps pass the time for the purchaser!Looking forward to hear about the trial process!
So I've had a chance to check all of my rotating pairs at this point and none of them have any kind of significant deterioration of their linings. One or two of my first pairs that were not wide enough, and have now been made so by the stretching of my foot, have one or two surface (of the inside lining) cracks, but nothing that comes off and it's not all the way through the lining.These are all pairs that have many miles on them. I think I put more miles than averavge...
They'll break in eventually... I'm on the second sole with all of my pairs now, there was a lot of drama and some discomfort in the beginning because of how stiff the counters are etc but now they're just great looking comfortable shoes. I'm happy I took the plunge on them!
I was initially thinking navy but I'm nervous that I'll think it's too loud as time passed so I may just go with tobacco...
Thanks Jeff!My mother really likes the pair I ordered. Now my father wants one. Do you know if it's possible to get prescription pairs made?
Hi Jeff, I have a family member who also wants a pair of Nackymade sunglasses. Is there a way to see what models you currently have on hand? Or is it all on the website? Thanks!