or Connect

Posts by Itsuo

I would love to know this as well. Mr.Porter has few models at 30% off.
Agreed, I've only had shoes re-lasted after modifications were made to a last. It made a "modest" difference.My latest order will be made with those modifications. Should be a true test of this service.
I am in agreement with everyone here. It might seem odd to hear but I've often felt like for what you get in quality and customiszation (compared to shoes priced right below) St.Cs represent a deal. I also think that those who have trouble with fit in the other RTW and even MTO brands will find St.Cs Customized/Personal Last service to be an excellent option. I also think the service you get at this level far exceeded that which is offered by similarly priced brands with...
Beautiful shoes! I'm hoping to put my next order in any day now Are those 608 or 609?
Great peccary shoes! I gave some attention to a beloved pair of cordovan shoes that I've decided will be better off in a new home, so I tried to get them back to show form. This is the before I got started, mostly just dusty. . This is after the application of a cleaner/conditioner. I buffed them after a few hours but the surface was still sticky so I let them sit over night and buffed them again to bring out this shine. This is after the application/buffing of...
+50=115,150
@Munky good question about brushes. I do not wear any black shoes and I also only use neutral polish and wax so I use one big brush for all dusting and buffing. Admittedly, I maintain the sole side of the waist and the sole edges with cleaners and wax so I use another black brush for that "dirty" work. My thought process is: unless if you use black polish on occasion and also maintain very light shoes, I imagine the pigment transfer DW spoke of would be marginal.
Agreed, they're looking good @RogerP!
Very nice @RogerP, those Cleverleys look great.  However I will say that with time and wear the Alden's will certainly age quite impressively.   Thank you for sharing.  I'm not sure if we would still consider this the same category but I really appreciate the G&G Rioja.  It's a color I really wish Saint Crispins would do something like.  I'm hoping a "midnight 611" might come out something like it.  The color of your Cleverleys would certainly work as well.   [[SPOILER]]
+80=112,730