or Connect

Posts by linafelt

Then again, the more I look at the brown waxflesh on FrankCowperwood's boots above, the more I like it. So yeah, a hard decision..  
^That black waxflesh looks pretty darn good to me...  And you rarely see black, whereas brown waxflesh is much more common.  So I'd probably go for that.
Anyone know, where are they located in eastern PA?
 Thanks -- hard to beat that endorsement!  Yes, lowered block heel, which I like a lot, both in terms of looks and walkability.  The midsole was actually dyed brown by Baker's (not White's), but it gets scuffed up and lightens a fair amount.
 All good standard advice, except that I know from repeated experience that here is no substitute for trying boots on.  And I actually did email them a week or two ago but never heard back.  No big deal, cause at this point I am just curious; not ready to make a real order..
Can anyone speak to the nature of that Madone leather, which I've never heard of before?   Also, anyone know if Truman will send out try-on boots for sizing?    
Weird. To me the 110 felt incredibly wide in the heel!
And speaking of full runs, there are plenty of sizes of a couple of nice make ups at the Bureau Belfast:   https://www.thebureaubelfast.com/brand/viberg
 I'd love to see pics of these boots with a year or more of wear on them, if anyone has them.  I briefly owned a pair when they first came out, but they went down the wrong-size black hole, as did three other pairs of Vibergs.  These were slightly fancy for my tastes, with the scotch grain shell, but I Ioved the shape and the sheer old-fashionedness of them (with the 10 eyelets, etc), and I imagine the shell would have worn in nicely.