or Connect

Posts by linafelt

I was thinking that too. Normally I like the shorter toecap on Vibergs, as opposed to the longer one on White's; but these look short even by Viberg standards.
 I don't know.. seems to me that's a boot you have to be cool and stylish to wear!  Half-Japanese is just an old-style work oxford..
Right, looks pretty brown to me too; also looks like a fairly thin leather for a 310 build to be honest..
 I was wondering if you'd bite on this one meso...!
 b-ewing, check out the "Half-Japanese" work oxford now up for a vote on the Viberg GMTO thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/454301/proposal-stage-2-weeks-viberg-for-styleforum-preorders-round1-2015/0_20 Up your alley I think...
Is the "dark olive" on #16 ("Dirty Martini") the same as the olive calf on the Viberg.com Country Derby?  If so, does anyone have pics of it with any real wear?  Thanks.
I've had both and the 110 felt a bit bigger than the 2045, especially wider in the heel as I recall. Never tried 2030, so can't compare there.
That's some beautiful horsehide there; if they were my size, I'd jump on them for sure..
 Yeah, that's a lot to ask of any man's wallet, for sure. I am the wrong guy to ask about fashion, especially of the dressier variety.  I wear Dickies pants, or some other khakis or chinos everyday.  I have not worn a suit or tie for years.  But when I do get slightly dressed up -- nicer Dickies (!) and a decent button down shirt -- I would definitely wear those oxfords.