or Connect

Posts by linafelt

Hey, I know this classified is long closed, but am curious how the sizing was on these compared with other boots..?  Thanks,
I was going to say, sounds like you're a classic Munson last guy, and the 2045 is the closest Viberg had to that.
 I agree that their eyelets are good in the sense of smooth and strong, but man they are just too darn small for their leather laces!
👍
^^ yes indeed, white's laces suck. I like Wolverine 1000 Mile laces. Not widely available but you can get them directly from Wolverine.
 Thanks man.  Good to hear.  Yeah, the stitch down was also a draw for me on the restocks.  Definitely looking forward to getting them in a few days, but not allowing myself to get too stoked before I know whether or not they'll fit. I wear a Viberg 9.5 (more or less) but ordered these in 10 hoping to fit my insoles. We'll see..
Broke down and ordered a pair of the restocked Boondockers.  I have not in the past been a roughout or suede guy, but I am a sucker for the 2045, and these are different from my two primary boots -- black White's and brown Indys -- so I can almost justify getting them.  Hoping they will fit with my orthotic insoles, and if so they'll be keepers.  If that's the case, I may be hitting some of you roughout owners up for waxing/dubbin advice...
Are there pics of these..?