or Connect

Posts by linafelt

^ Which By the way were not navy but were black HH.
My old boots!
I think almost everyone finds it to be so, I certainly did -- wider than the 1000 Mile boot that is. But shows you how tricky sizing and fit is..
 I don't think there will be a lot of difference in weight between the two.  Neither will be as heavy as a pair of White's or Nick's I wouldn't think, or a Viberg 310 with double leather sole.
Half-Japanese. I keep imagining my feet in these:     You should too!
^^ Lower toe box than the Trench boot?  That could be trouble -- my main complaint about the fit of the pair I had was that the toebox was already too low...
 Looks like the construction question was answered above by @MonotovsOpera, and I will just affirm that I have had the same experience as you -- namely, finding the sole construction and support on Viberg boots to be a bit thin.  Definitely not as substantive as White's.  Insoles help. As far as conditioning CXL off the bat, it seems unnecessary.  It is one of the softest boot leathers around and will break in much more quickly than anything else you've worn probably.  Not...
Some people seem to think they are pretty wide, but to me they are only slightly wide in the toebox.  I tend to wear either a 10D or 9.5E, and OSB 10D fits me just right.
I have Never run into anyone in the real world wearing a pair of Vibergs, but would love to. I did once Run into a guy wearing a pair of White's boots, which I also have, and it was like we were immediately old friends.