or Connect

Posts by linafelt

Right, close trim means one row of stitching, which as you note these have.  But as others have said, this "shelf" is part of the White's build.  I thought at first that it was weird and kind of goofy, but after wearing White's for a while I've really come to like it as a distinctive marker of the brand, and as something that makes the boots stand out a bit from all the fashion "work" boots you see.  And my 17 year old daughter just the other day said she thought it...
Thanks anyway..
@wonsmithr8, Am I right that you have a pair of Trench Chukkas..?  If so, how do you like them?  Do they feel/fit any different from your 6" Trench boots?  Any pics with wear?  THANKS!
^^ I still love the old monkey socks! Wear them all the time (Rockford).
 I have to say, that oiled shoulder looks really nice to me...  Never seen either one in person however.
That leather is a little too gnarly for me. But the "oiled shoulder" (whatever that is) looks really nice.
I find Iron Rangers to be slightly long and very narrow, so might depend on how wide/narrow your feet are...
Thanks for responses above guys.  Now I am curious, does anyone have the black moc toe 6" (the 9874 I think...)?  If so, how do you like the leather?  Any pics of a pair with some real wear on them?   Thanks.
Anyone happen to know what last the older Bobcats were on..?  Are they their own last..?