or Connect

Posts by linafelt

White's suggested a 9.5D based on my tracings, but I had tried that on and knew it was very tight.  Kyle at Baker's sent me a 9.5E SJ try on boot, and seemed at least as tight as the 9.5D SD.  I then had a chance to try 10D SDs and they seemed too big. So I ended up ordering 9.5EE Bounty Hunters (SJs on the SD last).  They are fine on my toes, but overall probably too big -- I wear insoles and they are fine, but a bit of heel slippage.  I think the SJs threw me off; I...
^^Sorry to complicate matters, but when I tried on a pair of SJs, just once, they seemed more narrow in the toebox than the SD last.  And I thought I had heard that from others as well.   I have the same issue as OP, my pinky toe on one foot is tight in most sizes that otherwise fit me right.  I have never tried it, but I suspect the Swing Last is the right one for you, fitwise.
 This especially!!
 Heels are a little high for my taste, but a great boot.  I like the silver eyelets on black CXL, and the half sole looks cool.
 Treated at all over the years?
I found them to be TTS, which I thought most others did too...
 Nice.  I am not generally a two-tone kinda guy, but these promise to be pretty bad-arse I would say. 
My White's got a little muddy today.  Which they seemed happy about:       But I was glad for the excuse to do a little boot maintenance, so here they are after saddle soap and VSC:  
So... Any pics of well worn color 8 shell? I don't mean a dozen wears or a few months, but maybe a few years? Thanks.
Just curious, anyone have pics of #8 shell with maybe a couple of years of real wear on them? Trying to imagine what those new boots will look like eventually.