or Connect

Posts by linafelt

Here's what two days of motorcycle riding does to CXL heel counters:  
My boots at the two year mark.  Worn regularly, but not particularly strenuously.  Probably will clean and oil them soon.        
This is a real beauty:  Made by Aero leathers in Scotland.  This is the Maxwell model, with button front, gorgeous brown Front Quarter Horsehide leather, full action back (bi-swing gussets), light tan stitching, and cinch cuffs.  One inner pocket.  Lochcarron Strome tartan lining.   This jacket sells new for $1100. I just got it and tried it on and it's too big, but it is brand  new with still the tag identifying the particular seamstress who put it together.  I am...
Classic shoulder still in stock in size 9!  That's a great boot...
BTW, if anyone has a L or XL moto jacket they want to unload, hit me up...
I definitely had an issue with the low toebox, just as you describe.  In my case I was wearing them with orthotic insoles, which I need for support, and that crowded the toes quite a bit.  3/4s worked better, but I could never really get used to the way that sort of insole felt on my feet.  I think the boots would both look and feel better with a little more of a rounded toe... 
Does anyone know if the Moto Jacket will be restocked?  I seem to remember seeing that it would be, but now am not sure..
 Thanks, I do like the Munson shape, but at this point I am boot rich and cash poor, so no new ones until I wear out a pair...