or Connect

Posts by linafelt

Were you able to just replace the peg, or did you have to do the whole shifter arm..?  I'd be interested to know what you replaced it with. I got one of RE's new chrome 500s.  Not a high performance bike by any means, but fun to ride.  I am a sucker for the classic English single cylinders, but I don't really have to time or space (or know how if I am honest) to maintain an old BSA or Norton -- but this bike gets me pretty close.
 I've ordered them from White's.  They are good thick laces -- too thick actually for the small speedhooks White's uses!  But they work very well for their big eyelets. I don't think they are the same ones used by Viberg, if I recall my old Viberg laces rightly.  I think the Viberg ones were maybe slightly flatter..?
Interesting -- the newer versions look to me like they would be tighter.  They certainly seem to be much lower profile.
I think I'd go all Black Dress for what you're looking for.  But, CXL w/ BD backstay would also be cool...
I agree, except that I found them too small for the leather laces. But definitely sturdy!
I'd vote black dress.
I wouldn't worry about too much. White's often mismatch such things even in the same size! But I doubt it would be too noticeable.  I am a fan of the cap toe BTW...
^^ just curious, what does Himel Bros being to a Viberg collaboration?
 Right on.