or Connect

Posts by linafelt

Hey, just curious, does anyone have pics of Truman boots next to White's?  I'd be interested to see the differences in shape, etc.  Thanks.
Yard work this morning; football this afternoon.
^ But another 2030..? Throw us round-toe guys a bone Viberg..
Oh man, I am so bummed -- I just saw pics on Instagram of a guy wearing his Context 2045 HHs, and they looked so darn good. Really wishing I had a gotten those. They look even better on feet in the wild. Seriously, the 2045 kills.
Only for the hardcore:  Vintage Vibergs now on ebay (not mine):  
 The oil tan leathers are by far the most durable, but are not very prevalent right now.  They are the more traditional workboot leather. But also of course harder to break in and heavier.
 If I was looking for a mid-priced pair of boots right now, I would be checking out Truman Boot Co, or else Thorogood's Beloit boot (the black horsehide esp looks very cool).  Truman quality seems, based on pics at least, close to Viberg, though far fewer options.
Gotta love the oil tan.
Cool. I am not a fan of overly fancy brogueing on work boots, but the simplicity of that single line of holes is appealing.
Curious if anyone has put any real wear on their 2045 Boondockers with the Dr Soles.  If so, would love to see a pic or two.