or Connect

Posts by linafelt

^Superfeet work pretty well for me too.  And Powerstep.
 As Viberg-wearer Justin Bieber would say, "Swagalicious!"
 The more one hangs around this board, the more this actually seems like it makes sense..!
 No, only $725..  A bargain then!
 Yeah sorry, when I first proposed it I just had the one picture; it was only later that I re-discovered the original posting for the shoe from the 2013 sample sale.  Will PM the details now.
Some nice looking shoes..
You in for the Half-Japanese meso?
I agree of course that it's a lot of money for a pair of shoes. And sizing can be uncertain. One thing I take comfort in is that I've never had any trouble reselling Vibergs in the past when I needed to.As far as the toe goes, it is pretty certain that it won't be turned up anymore than the picture, and to me the picture looks perfect.
 Yeah, it's a great shoe.  I am willing to take a bit of a chance on the fit, but it's an expensive chance for sure.  The question for you is whether the extra width of the 110 is worth half a size down from the true D width of a White's bounty hunter.  I am thinking it probably is... that is, that size 7 in a 110 would be comparable to a 7.5D on the SD last.  But it'd be nice if someone else here has a direct same-size comparison between Viberg's 110 and White's SD... ...
 I can't actually say for sure, but I can tell you my history and what I hope the case will be: So, I measure a 10D on the Brannock and have tended in the past to wear off the shelf 10s (for better or worse).  Several years ago I got from Viberg some two pairs of seconds, both 310, one 9 and one 10.  The 9 was clearly too small, and the 10 slightly too long, but not wide at all.  I tried for a 9.5 on the 2045 but the model was sold out in that size so they said try a 10,...