or Connect

Posts by linafelt

^ Yes, Venetian Shoe Cream.
 I know they've talked about adding GYW, but never heard that it might mean the end of stitched-down.  Man, I hope not... GYW is fine of course, but all over the place. The stitch down that Viberg does is so nice, and is really one of the main attractions to me.
It certainly is prominent isn't it? Almost looks like a double celastic toe from Whites. I like a rounded toe, but even for me that looks a little much. Would have to see more pics though.Also, I am not a fan of the hidden eyelets, though I know some prefer them.
Finally some nice weather in my neck of the woods:  
I find White's and Indy boots to run about the same size..
^ In my experience IRs seem long and VERY narrow. Even the so called EE felt like a narrow D width. And of cours nowhere near the support of Whites.
^^ Venetian Shoe Cream seems a good light conditioner option, with little darkening in my experience.  Prices seem to vary greatly, but Oak Street Bootmakers sell it at a decent price.
My BH's did me right during two days walking around NYC last weekend.   Central Park:     And standing on the curb (with my daughter's Doc Martens on the bottom edge of the pic I see):
 I think they always line the toe box and vamp, right?  It's only the shaft that can be left unlined..?  So I remember hearing, thought not sure. In any case, some nice looking boots for sure!  The black dress leather looks great on the BH.