or Connect

Posts by linafelt

Yeah, I got my black belt from hollows and like it a lot. But I sent him an email a couple weeks ago about getting a brown one and I haven't heard back. But looks like some nice options around.
Ah yes, Rancourt has some really nice ones too! Sorry to turn this briefly into a belt thread, but thanks for this feedback. Very helpful.
Thanks, just checked them out and they look great. Also a nice shell wallet, but would have to dip into my daughter's college fund for that. But the belts are very reasonable.
Also, anyone know if there are any retailers carrying Viberg oxfords right now?   [edit: other than the ripple sole.]
 I am not much of a fashion guy, but I do think the natural belt would pick up the natural midsole nicely... Now, slightly off topic question:  Can you recommend a good place to get a natural or brown(ish) CXL belt?
 Nice, remind me of some two-tone Vibergs that they offered for a while.
 Wow, for anyone who is a 10.5E, these are some great classic work boots...  That will survive the nuclear holocaust..
 I don't know about the speedhooks.  But sizewise, in my experience the OSBs will be about the same length as IRs but a good bit wider.  I guess I would say try size 7, and you'll have a less snug fit than your IRs.
I like the Vibram 269s on my White's.
Nice boots both !