or Connect

Posts by Pelotonia

Would recommend the denim shirt and jackets from the EPLA line as well. Sneakers are a must. Probably the leather jackets. Simpler things of better quality without any logo on them are hard to find at reasonable price (for presents and wardrobe changes).  Speaking of the leather jackets would be the Horween jacket in brown restocked? Or, would you offer anything similar in the fall?
Thanks, Mike! I am looking forward to the washed denim. The jacket is great, so I am sure you would do a great product with the denim as well.
Can you say what types of products do you expect to release in near future?
Up to how many centimeters could be trousers taken in stylistically without being noticeable? I have somehow gone 5 cm slimmer in my waist in the last 2 months. The tailor where the suits are made told me up to 5 cm is safe before the balance of the pockets becomes ugly. I think I am inclined to order new pair trousers for most necessary suits at first time and have the bigger pants as a back up for me future bigger me.    What do you think is the best solution? Take in...
I do not the shirt enough justice, nor the picture, but it is a great garment. And yes, I need a new pair of sweatpants, but was hoping Epaulet would do something slimmer.
Can someone explain to me what is the purpose of a linen overcoat? In what situations and weather it should be worn? Thanks
When are those moccasins expected?
Here in Japan, my observation is that, younger people wear single vest jackets. 40+ years old group wears double vest. My most conservative suits have double vest jackets. But, as someone mentioned, it is about the body type. No belly body for me looks better in single vest. 
I would include the two holes Lanvin sneakers have on the inner side of the shoes. It really helps ventilate the damp in the sneakers, while the sport trainers are great, my feet get wet after some 10-5 min cycling to the station or while running between changing trains.  Also, would prefer a single color or very close toned shoes. Anything in white on a shoe is just to hard to maintain for me. 
About abuse of the return policy, I have quite an opposite story. Last week, I bought two pairs of sport shoes (running shoes and futsal shoes) from the official webstore of Adidas for Japan. The running shoes pair fits like a glove, the futsal shoes pair is obviously smaller and narrower. However, the online purchase agreement states that I cannot return them unless they have made mistake with the color of the good or sent me different goods or one of the pair has...