or Connect

Posts by NotCrispy

Bought from here, didn't work out.  Get a bargain.   Purchased a pair of Meermin Dark Brown Adelaide Captoes (Linea Maestro line) in UK 8.5 and they are just too narrow through the toe box for me. Probably best for an 8 or an 8.5 narrow. Handwelted.  They've been worn twice.  Extremely sleek.   Don't have photos but they are the same ones as these: http://www.meermin.es/articulo.php?idArt=2724 They show some very slight creasing from the one wear. If you need pics, pm...
Looking to trade my size 6 FW13 Schneider "Wick" coat in textured dark navy wool (the WrongWeather version) for the same coat in a 5. Only tried on indoors pretty much new. A V is probably what I need. Thanks.
Any suggestions for budget(~$200-250 on B&S/eBay) mid to dark brown burnished oxfords/captoes/something similar (lol)?  I have no idea about value for CM stuff - just looking to get something that'll jive well with the navy suit I just got.  Rather avoid AE, seem a little clunky to me.
How are you guys taking care of your derbies? About to pick up a pair but concerned about how the leather looks crappy after a few wears - creasing and stuff.  Conditioner, polish, shoe trees, etc?  I wouldn't be wearing them very often - not more than 1x/wk but still.  Also - same size as other CPs or size down/up?   Derbies have more room in the toe yea?
1.  Uniqlo MIJ Raw Selvedge Jeans -  33 - Tapered fit (tailored) - $30    Dope pair of raw denim, just doesn't fit me anymore.  They were a slim fit before but altered and hemmed slightly into a tapered fit - if you're around 5'9-5'11 these should fit you perfect with just the right amount of stacking thanks to significantly smaller leg opening.  Barely any fades.       2.  Uniqlo Slim Cargoes - Light Beige - (31) - $20   They don't sell these anymore, dope slim...
Dope colorway, OG flyknit lunar silhouette.   new without box, only tried on.
Great pair of cuffed pants - organic cotton/hemp. Really cool texture.  A bit large for me.   new without tags, never worn out
Dope colorway, OG flyknit lunar silhouette.    new without box, only tried on.
Looking for either the black or burgundy version of this to fit a US 9, which I think should be a 41 (but could be a 42) Thanks,-B
Really cool pair of Docs up for sale, don't see these often. Sand suede on a colored sole that works really well.   Selling because I need the cash - never worn outside, only tried on indoors - so these are new.   Fit pretty true to size i.e. if you're a 9-9.5 or even a 10 in the majority of shoes these should fit you. For reference I'm usually a 41 in CPs, but can take a 42 as well. 9.5 - 10 in Nike.   80 + shipping