Posts by leeba

@wigglr 
Hey, sorry its size 54. Roughly an XL
^I did - also, Kaftan gone.
   'Twas me, insanely nice, letting go of it cuz sizing: http://www.styleforum.net/t/537302/lemaire-fw15-owl-maxi-coat-48-herringbone-tweed-like-new
 should be an easy tailor job, can move the strap as well
Got a steal via the Ebay thread, looking to get back what I paid.  Haven't worn this out once, only tried on. Please don't offer me less.  In my opinion, probably the best coat Lemaire has made.   Like new condition. Don't sleep.   Detailed Actual Pictures/measurements/etc...
I paid 760 after shipping.  Looking to get back a portion of what I paid.  Size 46 - the FW16 version fits slimmer in the sleeves and the armholes compared to the FW15 version.  Willing to trade for a 46 in the FW15 version or a 48 in the FW16 version.   Brand new with tags, just received.  100% sold out at every possible Lemaire stockist in this size, nevermind at this price.   Gorgeous black lambswool tweed.  The most classic and wearable iteration of the Kaftan -...
gonna answer my own question - runs slightly slim, mainly through the sleeves/armholes.  If anybody is interested in a 46 black lambswool tweed kaftan from FW16 hmu, otherwise it's probably going back, just a bit of a pain to deal with international returns.  I probably need a 48 for FW16 but I think a 46 from FW15 would be fine (if anybody wants to trade....).  FW16 version definitely feels/looks more tailored. edit: also letting go of the 48 Owl Maxi I picked up via the...
^ looks like we got the same things, same size too?                    i'm looking forward to the two pleated pants variations (gab wool/wool serge!) + the belted soft pants, and probably the wool serge version of the maxi overshirt come Fall.  good season for great versions of stuff i've wanted forever.
Snowman Tailored Garments     These sell for $220 and are no longer buyable. Made in deadstock crepe wool.   Description from previous owner:  Rare cropped pants from Snowman Tailored Garments. Made of the no-longer-available crepe wool. Tagged size 48, but I believe these a custom size. They are about a 48 waist with 49 (btwn M/L) measurements through the legs. See pictures for sizing chart.  Last picture is from designer...