or Connect

Posts by leeba

how delicate is the thinner?
maas & stacks added OL splash + (limited) visvim to their sale
vs paying 850 for something new from falcon   the original legendary ToJ item   medium grey lamb suede, roughly a 52.  too big for me otherwise i wouldn't sell.  will probably use funds towards another t1 that fits smaller, obviously taking a huge loss.   You guys all know what this looks like - same makeup Synthese and others have owned.  Worn ~10 times, no noticeable areas of wear anywhere.  Suede is in great condition and soft/luxurious as ever.  Busy (just...
^ If you ever want to let it go...
https://*****************/listings/203690-Maison-Margiela-Tan-Whiskey-5-Zip-Moto    $500 tan 5 zip in 52 dunno if there's weird stuff on the shoulder though
Pics of beige?  (too small/i can't trade) but that sounds like a dope makeup
Stock slowly trickling in 
respost, testing waters. grails, rare, won't see these again, etc. plaster versions from ss16 are cool but the OGs are the OGs. best gat with margiela's signature painted treatment over substantial suede. Hello! I'm selling a lightly worn pair of Maison Martin Margiela Painted German Army Trainers (size 42). These are a rare find from the Spring / Summer 2010 collection and have been worn ~10 times. Shoes have always been stored with shoe trees. Come with the original...
Junya Watanabe X Hervier Productions Chore Coat Size L (fits 48-50). 10 Corso Como special edition measurements:  shoulders - 19  chest - 22  back length - 28  sleeves - 25.5-26 Excellent condition, little to no fading, canvas is still tough yet comfortable to wear. Extremely solid piece. Sleeve hems can be cut off for raw hem/undercover vibes if you want, that's what I was gonna do but it's a bit tight on me. Dope pocket details across the front and back. +...
slowly realizing how cool EG is...anybody have a lead on a navy loiter jacket from ss16?  L probably.  I did a quick google and checked some stockists that I use for other brands, but I know I'm probably missing a bunch.