or Connect

Posts by NotCrispy

if anybody missed out on the shawl collar jacket (not coat) in black (M) and wants it for retail PM me
Letting this go for slightly below retail, hopefully someone puts this to good use.  Too small for me.
Would like to pick one of these up in Camel/Tan, but the wool version with the lighter contrast hood.   Not sure on sizing but I'd either be a 4 or a 5, with some flexibility.   Thanks
--------RELISTING--------  Japan --> Australia --> US  --------------------------------- Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment coat in black wool and cashmere. Size 3 corresponds to a 48 or slim medium. Condition is extremely good as I have not worn this out since buying it from Japan. The coat itself is unstructured and has both a belt and buttons for adjusting the fit as desired. I've also attached a product shot to detail what the fit is like. Approximate measurements are as...
'tis the season..
All sold out - I needed an L.  If you missed out, here's your chance.   https://www.google.com/search?q=uniqlo+lemaire+shawl+collar+jacket&espv=2&biw=1258&bih=596&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIx4vq9PjgyAIVw6KICh06zQWW#imgrc=sXrcV7xIKz37WM%3A    it's bnwt, just forgot to return
If anybody is still looking for a Lemaire black shawl collar jacket in M at cost+shipping, PM me asap - otherwise I gotta return mine soon.  I needed an L.  Measurements on site seem correct.
what is with the ant-like sizing on the pullovers?     Anybody seen the cashmere shawl coat in person?  Looks underwhelming online
@LA Guy Would you consider making dope wool coats with Luxire?  I know you're doing the leather thing for now, but I think there would definitely be a market for long coats with nice fabrics, good styling w/ options, MTM options (like accounting for shoulder type), etc.  at good bang-for-buck prices.