or Connect

Posts by NotCrispy

Really cool pair of Docs up for sale, don't see these often. Sand suede on a colored sole that works really well.   Selling because I need the cash - never worn outside, only tried on indoors - so these are new.   Fit pretty true to size i.e. if you're a 9-9.5 or even a 10 in the majority of shoes these should fit you. For reference I'm usually a 41 in CPs, but can take a 42 as well. 9.5 - 10 in Nike.   80 + shipping
Really cool pair of Docs up for sale, don't see these often.  Sand suede on a colored sole that works really well. Selling because I need the cash - never worn outside, only tried on indoors - so these are like new.  Fit pretty true to size i.e. if you're a 9-9.5 or even a 10 in the majority of shoes these should fit you. For  reference I'm usually a 41 in CPs, but can take a 42 as well.  9.5 - 10 in Nike.   85 + 4%/shipping
Open to different colors as long as it's a suede version.  Willing to pay a fair price.
Looking to pick this piece up in navy or ink.
Great condition, came without the clasp on the sleeve pocket but other then that everything is as should be.   "Sometimes something makes so much sense it falls together almost on it's own. We always knew that our 4season fabric we use in the OG Pants and Climbers would make for a great jacket material; combined with our patent pending Pivot Sleeve, you'd have a full freedom of movement. What we didn't know was that the result would make for the quintessential traveling...
This is a little unorthodox, but hopefully it's okay.  I'm going through some financial issues and am trying to "sell" my spot in line (refunds aren't a thing haha, otherwise I'd just get a refund).  I ordered a suiting wool MA-1 in size 50 on Jan 1, 2014.  You can pretty much change the order to anything you want so what I actually ordered is sort of irrelevant.  Would be willing to sell at a slight discount, like $435 ("value" of spot in line/amount paid down is $450)....
Hey - you guys have probably seen this shirt before.  This is the normal version (from LN-CC) with the CURVED HEM.  A more flattering fit for most people, I think.  This is new - only tried on.  I don't believe it came with tags.   Super soft flannel, chunky MOP buttons, really cool colorblocking.  Retails for over $250.     Note: the second picture shows the curved (round) hem version.
Picked this up on here and it's a little small for me   Would fit a slim medium (more oversized) to a normal medium - I'm closer to a large, though it still works for slim fit.   Nice lightweight down jacket with geometrical slash pockets.  Navy color is darker than in the picture.  Versatile piece that can be used in different seasons.  Wish it fit.   Color in picture is deceiving, its a much nicer darker (standard) navy in person.   Thanks.   44 + shipping
While taking pics of my lamb MA-1 for my classified I realized   1) I really don't wanna sell this , maybe after I cut down it'll fit again...awefoijawepfiodskl;    and   2) the shoulder gusset detail when viewed from the front is amazing - one of my favorite parts of ToJs.   Especially for band collar jackets like the moto, bcdr, lamb ma-1, etc.  Little details so good.    
Only letting this go cause it's too small for me now.  Worn sparingly.  All pictures are my own.   Black lamb, silver zips, you guys know this.   shoulders 18.1 chest (p2p) 21.4 midsection 19.6 waist 19.7 body length, front 23.8 body length, back 26.1 sleeve length, from shoulder 27.1 sleeve width @ pit 7.6 sleeve width @ elbow 6.75 sleeve width @...